rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rosalie

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 2:49 am

[note]Aš jaučiu pati ten kaip perlas būsiu :DDDD nežinau ką darysiu ir kaip, but the night will be legen... wait for it... DARY! [/note]

[note]
SENT A GIF:

[/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 3:01 am

[note]oj, oj, oj :DDDD tikiuosi už mane tu daugiau gėdos pasidarysi ;) [/note]

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 11:27 am

[note]kkey [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 11:58 am

[note]ai krč pasimatavau suknelę... kelnės it is :))))) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 12:16 pm

[note]Aš tau kaip prasiskėsiu, tai maža nepasirodys :DD [/note]
[note]SENT A LOCATION[/note]
[note]tik pls nevėluok, numirsiu iš streso ten prie durų viena. kokia 10 susitiksim ten <3[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 12:31 pm

[note]Aš rimtai... :) gerai einu špaklintis, turbūt tas dvi valandas ir žvengsiu iš savo snukio, į dvi skirtingas pasaulio puses skrendančių provotkių ir 'puikiai' parinkto pudros atspalvio :)))) eisiu čj kokį makeup tutorialą pasijungt, wish me luck [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Pen. 07 27, 2018 7:07 pm

[note]you're late. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

CREDIT : Parašo kodas - Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Liv
CLAIM : Diego Barrueco
ABOUT CHARACTER : BLACK

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 07, 2018 7:38 pm

[note]Labas. Čia Adrian. Black.[/note]
[note]Tu Hogvartse?[/note]

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 07, 2018 9:07 pm

[note]Tai gal netyčia kur nors ne per toliausiai Kembridžo? Man neramu dėl Alexis.[/note]

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 07, 2018 9:22 pm

[note] Psichuoja, daužo indus. Geria kažkokias tabletes. Esu pas ją namuose, bet varo mane lauk. Bijau palikti ją vieną.[/note]
[note]Gal įsivaizduoji, kur jos brolis?[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 07, 2018 11:38 pm

[note]Lengva pasakyti, kai virš galvos neskraido stiklinės.[/note]
[note]Bet gerai, pasiliksiu, kol kas nors kitas atvyks.[/note]
[note]Pranešk, kaip seksis brolio ieškoti.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 08 07, 2018 11:46 pm

[note]Ne, tingėjo indus plauti. Tai metė į sieną.[/note]
[note]Neleidžiu vaistų gerti ir noriu juos pasiimti. Tai čia jos reakcija į mano gerus norus.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 12:04 am

[note]$#^&^%[/note]
[note]Ne apie mane dabar kalbam.[/note]
[note]Įspėk brolį. Būsiu kiek galėsiu, bet nepažadu, kad sulauksiu.[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : maliblue.
CLAIM : douglas booth.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Tr. 08 08, 2018 11:10 am

[note]jesus christ.
kur jie?[/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down