rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rosalie

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Rosalie 'Rose' Blanche
RRAVENCLAW (103)

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Allison
CLAIM : Carpenter
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Rosalie   Antr. 07 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Gerdos Grožiai & Co.
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 17, 2018 12:37 pm

[note]What's up Gorgeous?[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 17, 2018 1:13 pm

[note]As bare su draugu... Lemme see what I can do [/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 17, 2018 1:44 pm

[note]Blynai ir kepsnys...alright. Kazkuri is jusu nesilaukia? [/note]

[note]Sorry babe, tas komplektas tiesiog skamba keistai [/note]

I'm paralysed.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 17, 2018 2:27 pm

[note]I'm just not gonna ask [/note]

[note]will try to get there asap [/note]

I'm paralysed.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 6:44 pm

[note]Tu čia rimtai? [/note]

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 6:56 pm

[note]Man irgi įdomu :))))[/note]
[note]Kaip čia nebuvai pamokoj? Pramiegojai? [/note]

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 7:05 pm

[note]ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS?![/note]
[note]Juk mes susitarėm! Tu rimtai išvažiavai?!!!!!![/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 7:13 pm

[note]Būtum šalia tai taip pistelčiau per snukį aš tau dabar... TAU TO NEREIKĖJO. Po velniais, juk visi klystam. Klyst apskritai žmogiška, nereikia dėl vienos klaidos imt ir palikt visko, pasirenkant lengviausia kelią. Ir įdomu kodėl mes senai kalbėjom tbh, ne? :))) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 7:21 pm

[note]haha... visai nejuokinga -.- Ir ką tokio jau išmokt ketini? Dar vieną nuodų receptą? :))) nes šįkart jeigu kam nors pamėginsi grįžus tokį brudą sugirdyt, tai pati pasirūpinsiu, jog jie atsidurtų tavo burnoje, o tuomet pamatysi ką reiškia, kai bestulė tave atveda į doros kelią ;) Negalėjom susiskambint. Nepastebėjau, nes negalėjau net nueit iki klasės durų... tikėjausi, kad paklausei manęs ir nusprendei neišvykt. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 7:49 pm

[note]Nu tikiuosi Kažkas panašaus :DDD Negalėčiau to vadint susilaužymu, bet vaikščiot vistiek vargiai buvo possible :D dar dabar šlubuoju [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 7:58 pm

[note]Ėjau, paslydau ir nukritau ant strėlės :D :D :D [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 8:28 pm

[note]Įmetei fotkę į ig mano, tai žinai... nučiešinau kentaurą, tik matyt interesai nesutapo labai :))) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 8:56 pm

[note]Ieškau naujų hobių, atsibodo gulėt lovoj ir fantazuot apie žiobarų pasaulį :DDDDD [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   Antr. 07 24, 2018 10:32 pm

[note]Dar supyk...[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Rosalie   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rosalie
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 15Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: