rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Animagai (animagi)

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Animagai (animagi)   Pir. 07 02, 2018 10:25 am

Animagai (animagi)
Animagija yra gebėjimas kada nori pavirsti į kažkokį gyvūną. Burtininkas gali pasiversti tik į vienos rūšies gyvūną ir negali pasirinkti į kokį - tas gyvūnas dažniausiai atspindi burtininko charakterį ir sutampa su gynėjo pavidalu. Taip pat, animagai yra registruojami Magijos Ministerijoje.

Žinomiausi animagai:
Louis McGonagall - juoda pelėda (registruotas)
Walter McGonagall - varnas (registruotas)
Caitlyn Lilith Côté - vilkas (neregistruotas)
Jacob Alastair Côté - grizlis (registruotas)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
https://78.media.tumblr.com/214ef18251afbb18652334f0f34bb13a/tumblr_nusbvmtMuL1rg37q5o7_250.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/71d5735d78bf2b0452e3ceb1f22feb4f/tumblr_nmi72xiuel1s3olk1o3_500.pnghttps://78.media.tumblr.com/02a3dce318e837a0906d92a4108f343b/tumb
CREDIT : STARBOY/Maliblue/fire breather
CLAIM : Ivan Kozak
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : there is just no time for anyone in my life.
ABOUT CHARACTER : I do believe that sometimes I can be a little scary, but it's only because probably you have misunderstood me. Im not a monster, I was raised by one, but im not anything like him. Its just I truly believe in loyalty. It’s the priority of my life. I didn’t choose that, they did.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:35 pm

pridėkit :)
Christopher Kozak - juodasis sakalas

She believed the best in me, but my body was soulless. The pain in the body was so strong that I just shut down and let her go. Im sorry.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:37 pm

registruotas?

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
https://78.media.tumblr.com/214ef18251afbb18652334f0f34bb13a/tumblr_nusbvmtMuL1rg37q5o7_250.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/71d5735d78bf2b0452e3ceb1f22feb4f/tumblr_nmi72xiuel1s3olk1o3_500.pnghttps://78.media.tumblr.com/02a3dce318e837a0906d92a4108f343b/tumb
CREDIT : STARBOY/Maliblue/fire breather
CLAIM : Ivan Kozak
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : there is just no time for anyone in my life.
ABOUT CHARACTER : I do believe that sometimes I can be a little scary, but it's only because probably you have misunderstood me. Im not a monster, I was raised by one, but im not anything like him. Its just I truly believe in loyalty. It’s the priority of my life. I didn’t choose that, they did.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:38 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
registruotas?
yeah

She believed the best in me, but my body was soulless. The pain in the body was so strong that I just shut down and let her go. Im sorry.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Sophia de la Cavallería
SHEAD OF SLYTHERIN

CREDIT : painofchoco // SUNSAIN
ABOUT CHARACTER : she doesn't trust easily - you can see that in the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has so much love to offer. she has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seems lost, like they are somewhere else. she always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's moving and rushing, the way she's always restless. life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Sophia De la Cavallería - elnio patelė (neregistruotas)
blemba, nežinau kaip tiksliai doe verčiasi, bet tikiuos, kad kažkas tokio:D

my bones do not taste of crown and silver
you think you know me? you don't. you think you are the last one who is crazy? you are not. and believe me when i say you don't wanna see me mad. because when i see red, you see nothing, but black.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Tai tada tave prie hibridų reikia perkelt :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sophia de la Cavallería
SHEAD OF SLYTHERIN

CREDIT : painofchoco // SUNSAIN
ABOUT CHARACTER : she doesn't trust easily - you can see that in the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has so much love to offer. she has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seems lost, like they are somewhere else. she always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's moving and rushing, the way she's always restless. life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:31 pm

ai, tada jaučiu apsieisiu :D <3

my bones do not taste of crown and silver
you think you know me? you don't. you think you are the last one who is crazy? you are not. and believe me when i say you don't wanna see me mad. because when i see red, you see nothing, but black.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:39 pm

tai nedėt tavęs čia ?:DDDDDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : mlaliblue, moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : M. Robbie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Juoda katė, galima? <3

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Galima, bet tada tu irgi prie hibridų būsi :D

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : mlaliblue, moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : M. Robbie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Oh no, tada noriu likti paprasta studenčioke. :DD

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:37 pm

okey

Atgal į viršų Go down
Christopher M. Draven
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Leo
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Pir. 08 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Christopher M. Draven- paukštėda (tarantula)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Pir. 08 27, 2018 7:02 pm

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Animagai (animagi)
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF :: ▲DANGEROUS CITY wikia-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: