rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Animagai (animagi)

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : painofchoco, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lils, Will, El
CLAIM : Angelina Danilova
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Animagai (animagi)   Pir. 07 02, 2018 10:25 am

Animagai (animagi)
Animagija yra gebėjimas kada nori pavirsti į kažkokį gyvūną. Burtininkas gali pasiversti tik į vienos rūšies gyvūną ir negali pasirinkti į kokį - tas gyvūnas dažniausiai atspindi burtininko charakterį ir sutampa su gynėjo pavidalu. Taip pat, animagai yra registruojami Magijos Ministerijoje.

Žinomiausi animagai:
Lillian Iris Black - pasiverčia į marmurinę lapę (neregistruota)
Louis McGonagall - juoda pelėda (registruotas)
Walter McGonagall - varnas (registruotas)
Kalista Agatha Tavares

I thought of angels/Choking on their halos/Get them drunk on rose water/See how dirty I can get them/Pulling out their fragile teeth/And clip their tiny wings

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Christopher Kozak
HHEAD OF HUFFLEPUFF
https://78.media.tumblr.com/214ef18251afbb18652334f0f34bb13a/tumblr_nusbvmtMuL1rg37q5o7_250.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/71d5735d78bf2b0452e3ceb1f22feb4f/tumblr_nmi72xiuel1s3olk1o3_500.pnghttps://78.media.tumblr.com/02a3dce318e837a0906d92a4108f343b/tumb
CREDIT : STARBOY/Maliblue/fire breather
CLAIM : Ivan Kozak
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : there is just no time for anyone in my life.
ABOUT CHARACTER : I do believe that sometimes I can be a little scary, but it's only because probably you have misunderstood me. Im not a monster, I was raised by one, but im not anything like him. Its just I truly believe in loyalty. It’s the priority of my life. I didn’t choose that, they did.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:35 pm

pridėkit :)
Christopher Kozak - juodasis sakalas

When I ask you about your first love I am always secretly hoping that you will say your own name. Now, wouldn’t that be beautiful – to above else have a heart that was proud of itself.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:37 pm

registruotas?

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Christopher Kozak
HHEAD OF HUFFLEPUFF
https://78.media.tumblr.com/214ef18251afbb18652334f0f34bb13a/tumblr_nusbvmtMuL1rg37q5o7_250.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/71d5735d78bf2b0452e3ceb1f22feb4f/tumblr_nmi72xiuel1s3olk1o3_500.pnghttps://78.media.tumblr.com/02a3dce318e837a0906d92a4108f343b/tumb
CREDIT : STARBOY/Maliblue/fire breather
CLAIM : Ivan Kozak
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : there is just no time for anyone in my life.
ABOUT CHARACTER : I do believe that sometimes I can be a little scary, but it's only because probably you have misunderstood me. Im not a monster, I was raised by one, but im not anything like him. Its just I truly believe in loyalty. It’s the priority of my life. I didn’t choose that, they did.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:38 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
registruotas?
yeah

When I ask you about your first love I am always secretly hoping that you will say your own name. Now, wouldn’t that be beautiful – to above else have a heart that was proud of itself.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sophia de la Cavallería
SHEAD OF SLYTHERIN
CREDIT : parašo koduotė: PAINOFCHOCO avataras: Yourwonderman
CLAIM : Eiza González
ABOUT CHARACTER : she doesn't trust easily - you can see that in the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has so much love to offer. she has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seems lost, like they are somewhere else. she always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's moving and rushing, the way she's always restless. life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Sophia De la Cavallería - elnio patelė (neregistruotas)
blemba, nežinau kaip tiksliai doe verčiasi, bet tikiuos, kad kažkas tokio:D

she is constantly killing and burying people in her heart
sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them. you think everyone has the same heart as you, and that's what's gonna fuck you up.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Tai tada tave prie hibridų reikia perkelt :D

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sophia de la Cavallería
SHEAD OF SLYTHERIN
CREDIT : parašo koduotė: PAINOFCHOCO avataras: Yourwonderman
CLAIM : Eiza González
ABOUT CHARACTER : she doesn't trust easily - you can see that in the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has so much love to offer. she has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seems lost, like they are somewhere else. she always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's moving and rushing, the way she's always restless. life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:31 pm

ai, tada jaučiu apsieisiu :D <3

she is constantly killing and burying people in her heart
sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them. you think everyone has the same heart as you, and that's what's gonna fuck you up.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 5:39 pm

tai nedėt tavęs čia ?:DDDDDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : Nathalie Kelley
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Juoda katė, galima? <3

Who we are and what we are meant for is yet to be discovered
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Galima, bet tada tu irgi prie hibridų būsi :D

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : PAINOFCHOCO
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : Nathalie Kelley
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Oh no, tada noriu likti paprasta studenčioke. :DD

Who we are and what we are meant for is yet to be discovered
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   Kv. 07 05, 2018 6:37 pm

okey

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Animagai (animagi)   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Animagai (animagi)
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF :: ▲DANGEROUS CITY wikia-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: