rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Luke's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Luke Johnson
Luke's 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : redmoon & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Elisabeth
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Luke's 4172398207

i don’t know if you still regret letting me go but right now it doesn’t even matter. what i know is that your loneliness tucks you in at night and that’s how it’s always going to be. and i‘m sorry you didn‘t let me stay to help you.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Claudia Rose Johnson
Luke's KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 12:46 pm

[note]Aš kaip ir pakeliui į darbą, tai jeigu gausi žinutę - lauksiu tavęs ten   Luke's 182181263  [/note]

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Claudia Rose Johnson
Luke's KyckunM
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 12:49 pm

[note]Neišmes, neišmes Luke's 2531933125 [/note]

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
Luke's KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 12:52 pm

[note] Luke's 1647179402 Luke's 1647179402 you got me... bet tau visai tiktų valytojo darbas tho ;) yess babe, i'm there Luke's 4136118530 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
Luke's KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 1:00 pm

[note]Kuri šluota tho? Luke's 2955582424 Luke's 2954784762 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
Luke's KyckunM
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 06 28, 2018 1:07 pm

[note] Luke's 15722106 [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
Luke's Tumblr_pr5m8zWNeB1w7yaq6o3_r1_540
CREDIT : mcklewhore & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 09 20, 2018 10:04 pm

[note]
Send a photo:

Location[/note]

Let me please introduce myself I'm a woman of wealth and taste And I laid traps for troubadours Who get killed before they reached Bombay Pleased to meet you Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah But what's puzzling you Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeTr. 11 21, 2018 10:00 pm

[note]kepsim babą ant laužo, gali mokytis cepakus virtis jau ;)) [/note]

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 3:29 pm

[note]nesvaik blet. tu žinojai, kad ji Will buvo pagrobus dviems mėnesiams ir tiesiogine to žodžio prasme KANKINO? Aš jai visas kudlas nx nupešiu ir pakasiu šešios pėdos po žeme. JI PSICHIŠKAI NESVEIKA! [/note]

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 5:52 pm

[note]Man nereikia įrodymų. Dėl tokių dalykų nieks nemeluoja. A-T-S-I-P-E-I-K-Ė-K [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 6:06 pm

[note]Spėju labai dirgino tą priedurnę faktas, kad vaikis negrynakraujis :) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 6:18 pm

[note]Nereikia, Lukai. Užtenka man jau babos, pakalbėsiu pati. :) Gali primarke juodą kostiumą laidotuvėms pirkt ;) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 6:57 pm

[note]Jau ir taip pernelyg gražu bus tai raganai laidotuves kelt :) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Heather Mariah Anderson
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeKv. 11 22, 2018 7:50 pm

[note]Tėvo palikimas turbūt :) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Olivia Hope Martensson
CREDIT : BLØØDXSTAIN/maliblue
CLAIM : Lindsey Morgan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitimeAntr. 12 04, 2018 8:00 pm

SKAMBINA

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Luke's   Luke's Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Luke's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲SNAPCHAT-