rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

c's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : maliblue
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 27, 2018 7:52 pm

[note]ima feelin' thirsty too, sooooo where r u? [/note]

So light me up - There's a rhythm in your heart tonight. It beats enough for you and I to come alive, Come alive. See you even when I close my eyes. Like a spark in the dead of night; You ignite, you ignite, you ignite me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 27, 2018 7:57 pm

[note]okay we can meet in another place but trash can if u want break old bad habits :)) [/note]
[note]c'mon C' i missed ur big fat butt twerkin' in my face[/note]

So light me up - There's a rhythm in your heart tonight. It beats enough for you and I to come alive, Come alive. See you even when I close my eyes. Like a spark in the dead of night; You ignite, you ignite, you ignite me.

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 27, 2018 8:08 pm

[note]nobody offers  to fck u little naughy dirty lady. :) no doubt that u can finish easily while dreamin' about me. ;D [/note]
[note]babe how can u speak about my skills if u didn't ride on my dick for years? :) [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 7:32 pm

[note]Aš ir taip ramus [/note]

Found you when your heart was broke I filled your cup until it overflowed Took it so far to keep you close I was afraid to leave you on your own I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 8:09 pm

[note]whaat?[/note]

Found you when your heart was broke I filled your cup until it overflowed Took it so far to keep you close I was afraid to leave you on your own I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 8:15 pm

[note]...[/note]
[note]aš nieko neatsimenu..[/note]
[note]fck[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 8:21 pm

[note]nemanau..[/note]
[note]ne pilnatis, buvau su žiedu ir pykti ganėtinai gerai kontroliuoju..[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 8:23 pm

[note] [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 9:25 pm

[note]jo, paskolinsi iklotu? Nes maniškiai jau pasibaigė[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 9:33 pm

[note]aš neperku alkoholio, mane tiesiog visi juo vaišina :))[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Št. 07 28, 2018 9:49 pm

[note]cheers to that [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Sk. 07 29, 2018 12:03 am

[note]me too[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Lucas Stanford
HHUFFLEPUFF PREFECT(192)

CREDIT : out0fmymind / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk too much
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Sk. 08 12, 2018 9:47 pm

[note]Ta prasme, tu už mane realiai pirmiau viską sužinai :)))))) Parėjo tavo žinutė ir atėjo koledžo vadovė pas mane, like wtf?? Kaip tai įmanoma....[/note]
[note]BET TAI OMG, KAI PAVARIAU[/note]
[note]REIKIA REIKIA REIKIA![/note]
[note]Suveiksi vyno ar man eit ieškot? [/note]

Will somebody Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing? What's happenin'? Lookin' through the glass find the wrong within the past knowin' Oh, we are the youth Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it A bit of the truth, the truth

Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Lucas Stanford
HHUFFLEPUFF PREFECT(192)

CREDIT : out0fmymind / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk too much
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Antr. 08 14, 2018 6:05 pm

[note]Tavo dėmesiu reikės su dėl tavęs pamišusiais švilpiais dalintis? kur teisybė :/ nu bet ok ;/ [/note]

Will somebody Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing? What's happenin'? Lookin' through the glass find the wrong within the past knowin' Oh, we are the youth Cut until it bleeds inside a world without the peace, face it A bit of the truth, the truth

Atgal į viršų Go down
Adrian Black
RRAVENCLAW PREFECT (103)

CREDIT : Parašo kodas - Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Liv
CLAIM : Diego Barrueco
ABOUT CHARACTER : BLACK

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pir. 08 27, 2018 12:27 am

[note]Thanks babe, pasistengsiu nenuvilti.    Black garbės žodis.  [/note]

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   

Atgal į viršų Go down

c's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 23Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: