rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

c's

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: c's   Tr. 06 27, 2018 3:13 pm

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 10:32 pm

[note]sjdziu tuke ant grundu slapyas[/note]

Found you when your heart was broke I filled your cup until it overflowed Took it so far to keep you close I was afraid to leave you on your own I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 10:37 pm

[note]gurls jyst wabba have fhn lalalalal[/note]
[note]grazi mrguna [/note]
[note]mire[/note]
[note]bet ju pukta[/note]
[note]ty urgi pukta[/note]

Found you when your heart was broke I filled your cup until it overflowed Took it so far to keep you close I was afraid to leave you on your own I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 10:48 pm

[note]uzmtgaj tuelike[/note]
[note]ji sake nebepramusi jei nedungsiu[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 10:57 pm

[note]as sabaka ikasiu nemirsju[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:00 pm

[note]meoooow[/note]
[note]shit[/note]
[note]wof woof[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:05 pm

[note]Kas ta alussa[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:23 pm

You have 1 new voicemail. Call 123 to listen.

Spoiler:

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:36 pm

[note]k[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:37 pm

[note]tu pas mane irgi i kambari neik. Kokia savaite max [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Kv. 07 19, 2018 11:54 pm

[note]sorry for ruining your life. [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 20, 2018 1:08 am

[note]miegi? nenorėjau, kad viskas taip atsitiktų... pls., pasikalbėkim. [/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 20, 2018 1:16 am

[note]aš atsiprašau. ačiū už viską, tu net nenutuoki ką man reiški. iki. [/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alex
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 27, 2018 7:42 pm

[note]ką tu[/note]

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alex
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   Pen. 07 27, 2018 7:45 pm

[note]r u alone?[/note]

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: c's   

Atgal į viršų Go down

c's
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 15Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: