rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

`cait

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3
AutoriusPranešimas
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Gerdos Grožiai & Co.
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Sk. 16 09 2018 - 19:11

[note]I feel like you think I've done something wrong... My 'ass-whoopin' senses are tingling, auntie [/note]
[note]kur man prisistatyti?[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nathaniel Black
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : Gerdos Grožiai & Co.
CLAIM : Neels Visser
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Chicken Nuggets
ABOUT CHARACTER : Practitioner of Black Magic and Occlumency, so no one knows for sure what he's like |except Alex|
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Sk. 16 09 2018 - 23:46

[note]Of course. I'll be there in about an hour.[/note]

I'm paralysed.
when did i become so numb? when did i lose myself? all the words that leave my tongue feel like they came from someone else. when did i become so cold? when did i become ashamed? where's the person that i know? they must have left... they must have left with all my faith. i'm paralysed. where are my feelings? i no longer feel things i know i should. i'm paralysed. where is the real me? i'm lost and it kills me - inside.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Mikael Bradford-Côté
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : mcklewhore
CLAIM : H.Tømmeraas
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Crazy, but I love her, I could never run from her. Hit it, no rubber, never would let no one touch her. Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn. But, what the fuck is love with no pain, no suffer - Lilith
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Kv. 27 09 2018 - 0:04

[note]
sent a picture:

[/note]
[note]YES. [/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue & forbiddendesires
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Kv. 11 10 2018 - 20:33

[note]pasikalbėti apie ką..?[/note]

you are gone now and when you left, you took the sunlight, the music, and the rain, so now I wait for you to come back and bring with you the joy that I feel missing from life and that only in dreams I seem to find.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Pen. 12 10 2018 - 22:03

[note]man bijot?[/note]

you are gone now and when you left, you took the sunlight, the music, and the rain, so now I wait for you to come back and bring with you the joy that I feel missing from life and that only in dreams I seem to find.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Št. 13 10 2018 - 15:22

[note]sounds fishy, tai pranešiu porai draugų kur išėjau, kad jeigu ką žinotų kur maždaug lavono ieškot. tai man grįžt namo?[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Št. 13 10 2018 - 15:40

[note]apsimesiu, kad šito nepaklausei.[/note]
[note]už pusvalandžio[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   Št. 13 10 2018 - 17:08

[note]almond cookies will be just fine [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: `cait   

Atgal į viršų Go down

`cait
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 33Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: