rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : maliblue/starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alex
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 11 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Lucy Hale

Troian Bellisario

Ashley Benson

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 11 14, 2018 12:13 am

Adam Huber

One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing. I've loved and I've lost. But that's not what I see. So, look what I got. Look what you taught me. And for that, I say: Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex. Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' . Spend more time with my friends. I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast. But this one gon' last...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 11 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Camila Mendes&Charles Melton

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pen. 11 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Penelope Mitchell

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 12 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Sam Claflin

Jack Falahee

Emilia Clarke

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas rverywhere you go. Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again with candy canes and silver lanes aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Kv. 12 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Daniel Sharman

I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all, but, to tell you the truth, I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Jessica Ava Bollier
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : out0fmymind. parašas-maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Abigail Cowen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 12 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Jordy Baan

Kyle beaumont

This world can hurt you It cuts you deep and leaves a scar Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart And nothing breaks like a heart. We'll leave each other cold as ice And high and dry, the desert wind Is blowin', is blowin' Remember what you said to me? We were drunk in love in Tennessee And I hold it, we both know it

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : F & A
CLAIM : Kiernan Shipka
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 12 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Emma Watson

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 12 12, 2018 3:04 pm

amber heard

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 77Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-