rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pen. 10 19, 2018 2:25 pm

VANESSA MORGAN    

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

CREDIT : maliblue. Parašas - maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : F & A
CLAIM : Kiernan Shipka
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 10 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Sam Heughan

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 10 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Aisha Dee

Meghann Fahy

You are not broken. You can love and be loved, despite what may feel like the eternally brutal nature of the world. Even when you’re drowning and so far under, there is always time to reach for someone who will teach you how to breathe again.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 10 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Richard Harmon

Bella Thorne

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pen. 10 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Chloe Bennet

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 10 27, 2018 2:33 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:

VANESSA MORGAN    

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 10 28, 2018 12:46 am

Michelle Gomez

gavin leatherwood

tati gabrielle

chance perdomo

miranda otto

ross lynch

Abigail Cowen

Adeline Rudolph

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 11 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Eiza González  

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : Danielle Rose Russell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 11 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Aria Shahghasemi

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 11 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Kaylee Bryant

Jenny Boyd

Lulu Antariksa

Atgal į viršų Go down
When love is not madness it is not love
CREDIT : starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Claire
CLAIM : LACHOWSKI
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 11 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Lorena Rae

some try to hand me money, they don't understand. i'm not broke i'm just a broken-hearted man. i know it makes no sense, but what else can i do. how can i move on when i'm still in love with you

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 11 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Ariana Grande

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 11 10, 2018 4:02 pm

travis mills

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue; starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : william, maria, jason, voldis, eliot
CLAIM : Maia Mitchell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 11 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Noah Centineo

David Lambert

Grace Phipps

Alycia Debnam-Carey

Cierra Ramirez

I’m the violence in the pouring rain. I’m a hurricane.
I know what it's like when everyone's looking at you weird, whispering about you after you walk by. It sucks. Big time. But you get over it.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (103)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 11 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Peyton List

You’re as crazy as I am.
It’s in your DNA. See, we’ve got the same blood running through us. We are practically identical. You are a killer. It’s your nature. Stop trying to fight it.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 67Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: