rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimePir. 09 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Jack Gilinsky  WANTED - Page 5 2797646722

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 5 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeKv. 09 27, 2018 9:55 pm

michael b jordan

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Valérie De Warenne
CREDIT : maliblue, starboy
CLAIM : gh
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSk. 09 30, 2018 3:54 pm

manny jacinto

zandaya

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTr. 10 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Kristine Froseth

Atgal į viršų Go down
Valérie De Warenne
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTr. 10 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Kian Lawley

Jc Caylen

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimePen. 10 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Megan Fox

Crystal Reed

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/ Online
Diana Amaya Hardwell
WANTED - Page 5 4c094e3d399626cc5449373d9b337469
CREDIT : avatar: maliblue; gif: thronescentral
CLAIM : Margaret Constance Williams
ABOUT CHARACTER : I was a comfortable kid, but I don't think about it much anymore
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeŠt. 10 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Thomas Doherty

you like beer and chocolate,
i like setting off those bottle rockets; we can never compromise, but fighting till the death keeps us alive. why don't you stay if you're going to leave your car here anyway?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 5 Tumblr_pr5m8zWNeB1w7yaq6o3_r1_540
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSk. 10 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Holland Roden

Tyler Posey

Chloe Bennet

Jei aš kaltinsiu tave liūdesiu. Jei linkėsiu to ko priešui nelinkiu. Atsimink, kad dienai pasibaigus aš su gėda tave apkabinsiu. Nes kai aš myliu tu myli. Kai aš tyliu tu tyli. Kai aš lyju tu lyji ašarom upes. Nebenoriu ieškoti, po pasaulį klajoti. Nes rodos, kad aš jau seniai. Savo dangų atradau. Mes karaliai

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Cornelius Weylyn
CREDIT : outofmymind
CLAIM : rafael de la fuente
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSk. 10 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Charles Melton  WANTED - Page 5 44654265  WANTED - Page 5 44654265  WANTED - Page 5 44654265

Camila Mendes

No, I’ll - I’ll go with you. I’ll find a way to be happy there. Sam, that’s why I love you. But I can’t take you away from your life, and all the things that make you happy, for my own issues. I’ll be back for Christmas, fully present. For you.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimePir. 10 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Jeremy Allen White  WANTED - Page 5 2109348208

Atgal į viršų Go down
Valérie De Warenne
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 10 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Chaelin Waterhouse rašo:

Jennie Kim

Kim Ji Soo

Park Chae Young

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
WANTED - Page 5 KyckunM
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Weylyn'ų mažoji.
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat. - Adam♥; Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeŠt. 10 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Emma Roberts  WANTED - Page 5 182181263  WANTED - Page 5 182181263

I GOTTA BREAK FREE... I GOTTA GET OUT OF MY OWN HEAD. I'M WALKING AROUND IN THIS NIGHTMARE... SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/ Online
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue/just♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 10 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Ana de Armas

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Theo Odinson
WANTED - Page 5 Tumblr_pmx9ejBSZV1qb3mfao1_540
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 10 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Abigail Cowen

I'm a sucker for you You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly I'm a sucker for you, yeah Any road you take, you know that you'll find me I am a sucker for all the subliminal things No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you) And you're making the typical me break my typical rules It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
WANTED - Page 5 922e48b7a3ff329af0eb6ca7f06c3eed
CREDIT : xdarkestshadow, maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAntr. 10 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Bel Powley

Jack Falahee

The taste on my lips every time that we kiss I can’t get enough. Heaven knows that I tried but I never can seem to give you up.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 57Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: