rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 08 20, 2018 11:54 am

Avan Jogia

Alex Pettyfer

Andrew Garfield

Brant Daugherty

Candice King

Dominic Sherwood

Finn Harries

Gregg Sulkin

Liam Payne

Mila Kunis

Paul Wesley

One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing. I've loved and I've lost. But that's not what I see. So, look what I got. Look what you taught me. And for that, I say: Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex. Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' . Spend more time with my friends. I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast. But this one gon' last...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Sophia de la Cavallería
SHEAD OF SLYTHERIN

CREDIT : painofchoco // SUNSAIN
ABOUT CHARACTER : she doesn't trust easily - you can see that in the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has so much love to offer. she has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seems lost, like they are somewhere else. she always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's moving and rushing, the way she's always restless. life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 08 22, 2018 5:32 pm

kat dennings

my bones do not taste of crown and silver
you think you know me? you don't. you think you are the last one who is crazy? you are not. and believe me when i say you don't wanna see me mad. because when i see red, you see nothing, but black.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pen. 08 24, 2018 1:13 am

Miranda Kerr

Blake Lively

Amy Adams

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 09 01, 2018 2:40 pm

charles melton

Emery Kelly

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Chaelin Waterhouse
SSLYTHERIN PREFECT (180)

CREDIT : STARBOY
CLAIM : lalisa
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Št. 09 01, 2018 3:30 pm

noah centineo

lily james

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : gifai - fire breather, kodas - starboy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 09 02, 2018 10:08 am

NORA O'NEIL

ADRIEN SAHORES

JANIS ANCENS

The shadows have captured me.
and this time for good.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 09 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Sebastian Stan

Chris Hemsworth

Scarlett Johansson

Karen Gillan

Jenna Coleman

I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all, but, to tell you the truth, I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Chaelin Waterhouse
SSLYTHERIN PREFECT (180)

CREDIT : STARBOY
CLAIM : lalisa
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Tr. 09 05, 2018 8:38 pm

lana condor

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 09 11, 2018 5:57 pm

timothy omundson

Lesley-Ann Brandt

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Oliver Tristesse
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : ouofmymind;
CLAIM : lucky blue smith.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Antr. 09 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Giancarlo Commare

Milena Tscharntke

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : F & A
CLAIM : Kiernan Shipka
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pen. 09 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Andrea Denver

Do not try me Devil, DevilnCannot buy me Devil, devil You won't make a fool of me, oh no What makes you so special, special To think I would ever settle For that devious dance between you and me Devil, Devil You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to You take the shape of Everything that I'm drawn to But your eyes Are dead and red, red as rust

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 09 23, 2018 3:02 pm

MAIA MITCHELL

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Ezra Augustus Blue, Sk. 09 23, 2018 8:38 pm. Redaguota 1 kartą

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down
Daniel Emmett Bywater
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)
CREDIT : mcklewhore
CLAIM : Alex Lange
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 09 23, 2018 8:32 pm

ALISSA VIOLET  

Atgal į viršų Go down
When love is not madness it is not love
CREDIT : starboy; LAFAVERTE
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Claire, Ravenna
CLAIM : LACHOWSKI
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Sk. 09 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Caroline Corinth

Nina Agdal

lover of sadness
Humanity is not perfect in any fashion; no more in the case of evil than in that of good. The criminal has his virtues, just as the honest man has his weaknesses
Atgal į viršų Go down
Oliver Tristesse
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : ouofmymind;
CLAIM : lucky blue smith.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   Pir. 09 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Pyper America Smith

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content