rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

WANTED

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Adam Samuél Hardwell
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
CREDIT : avas sunsain, koduotė starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lo
CLAIM : bill skarsgård
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePen. 07 20, 2018 8:51 pm

JAMES FRANCO

please :)

You only see yourself as destroyed, I only see you as art.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Lorraine Everleigh
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_otza6keyQS1w86lcoo1_500
CREDIT : orphicae
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Emma, Logan, Nathaniel
CLAIM : Lalisa Manoban
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's intelligent, powerfull, gifted, real, loyal, trustworthy, independent, beautiful, strong, capable, willing, outspoken, shy, awkward, at times insecure, sometimes hurt but still manages to crack a smile when she'd really like to cry. She's just herself & one day she'll mean everything to one person, the person who deserves her, while she deserves the best.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 07 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Brenton Thwaites

Sean Teale

Blair Redford

XXX
I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Valérie De Warenne
CREDIT : maliblue, starboy
CLAIM : gh
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 07 22, 2018 9:06 pm

brandon arreaga

zion kuwonu

edwin honoret

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Valérie De Warenne
CREDIT : maliblue, starboy
CLAIM : gh
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 07 23, 2018 8:53 pm

hailee steinfeld

JOSEFINE FRIDA PETTERSEN

Tarjei Sandvik Moe

It’s so sad, because it’s so hard to make her understand. I’ve gotten all these things for her. I’ve gotten all these things for her and now she just… she just wants to run away.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Achilleus Theo Odinson
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_pmx9ejBSZV1qb3mfao1_540
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I fear myself...Jennifer ♥
CLAIM : Cole Sprouse
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 07 25, 2018 12:36 am

Kj Apa

Lili Reinhart

casey cott

I'm a sucker for you You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly I'm a sucker for you, yeah Any road you take, you know that you'll find me I am a sucker for all the subliminal things No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you) And you're making the typical me break my typical rules It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTr. 07 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Alexandra Park

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 07 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Thomas Doherty

Cameron Boyce

Atgal į viršų Go down
Damian Joshua Lawson
WANTED - Page 3 B82fcbb815d833a212cbc1bb93214ac5
CREDIT : DISASTERQUEEN. parašas-maliblue | orphicae
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Neels Visser
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 07 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Garrett Clayton

Tu sakei man sorry, aš atsiprašau, eh Nieko nebenoriu, nes nuo tavęs pavargau Baby, naktį išvažiuoji, ryte grįžti namo Tu taip prastai meluoji, aš juk viską supratau Tavo Instagram’o story, viešas tavo šou, eh Tu labai nustebus, kad aš tau neparašiau Nes dabar sakau tau sorry, aš atsiprašau, eh Nieko nebenoriu, nes aš tave pamiršau
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAntr. 07 31, 2018 11:58 am

Peyton List

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 08 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Dominic Sherwood

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
WANTED - Page 3 55eb00689a4e156e761c4e941304dcd9
CREDIT : painofchoco & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 08 05, 2018 1:11 pm

katie stevens

XXX
i don’t know if you still regret letting me go but right now it doesn’t even matter. what i know is that your loneliness tucks you in at night and that’s how it’s always going to be. and i‘m sorry you didn‘t let me stay to help you.
XXX
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13670-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Heather Mariah Anderson
CREDIT : maliblue/just♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSk. 08 05, 2018 6:56 pm

camila mendes

When you laid your eyes on me, you was excited and I was the fuel to your flame,
I ignited. Then you stole my heart, that's the heart of a lion. 
So fuck all this shit, let's just start up a riot
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeŠt. 08 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Billie Eilish

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o9_250
CREDIT : katele/maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : That casual kiss on my cheek would have meant nothing up until recently, I realized I was in love with him. Not that, 'I love you, man,' type of love. Nope. I was ass over teacup in love with my best friend. The 'let's get married and grow old together' type of love. -T.M.M.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAntr. 08 14, 2018 10:22 am

Pamela Reif

Just poquito, to get you hooked on all of this
Like qué rico, just enough to make a mess, But you know, you can't resist.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Freya Olivia Weylyn
WANTED - Page 3 Tumblr_pr5m8zWNeB1w7yaq6o3_r1_540
CREDIT : out0fmymind & maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitimePir. 08 20, 2018 11:07 am

Noah Centineo

Jei aš kaltinsiu tave liūdesiu. Jei linkėsiu to ko priešui nelinkiu. Atsimink, kad dienai pasibaigus aš su gėda tave apkabinsiu. Nes kai aš myliu tu myli. Kai aš tyliu tu tyli. Kai aš lyju tu lyji ašarom upes. Nebenoriu ieškoti, po pasaulį klajoti. Nes rodos, kad aš jau seniai. Savo dangų atradau. Mes karaliai

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: WANTED   WANTED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

WANTED
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 37Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas :: E. L. O'Halloran-
Pereiti į: