rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Sveiki, gal kas kokio veikėjo/moksleivio ieško? Lytis preferably mergina, bet jei turit super idėją bičui - galėčiau bandyti ir jį :D

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (15)

CREDIT : Parašas - maliblue, icona - sunsain
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lily, Will
CLAIM : Cameron Monaghan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 5:40 pm

@Margaret Jane Hillard rašo:
Sveiki, gal kas kokio veikėjo/moksleivio ieško? Lytis preferably mergina, bet jei turit super idėją bičui - galėčiau bandyti ir jį :D
Well, aš visai ieškau Scyllos Black-Devereux

In the darkness there are no rules. So tonight Gotham, do what you want. Kill who you want. And when morning comes, you too will be reborn

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 5:45 pm

@Eliot Costa rašo:
šiaip jei niekam neprireiks moksleivės - pagriebsiu, nes kinda norėčiau mokinio, bet šiaip ta veikėja tikrai įdomiai skamba :D

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Eliot Costa
RRAVENCLAW (15)

CREDIT : Parašas - maliblue, icona - sunsain
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lily, Will
CLAIM : Cameron Monaghan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 5:46 pm

@Eliot Costa rašo:
šiaip jei niekam neprireiks moksleivės - pagriebsiu, nes kinda norėčiau mokinio, bet šiaip ta veikėja tikrai įdomiai skamba :D
Okey

In the darkness there are no rules. So tonight Gotham, do what you want. Kill who you want. And when morning comes, you too will be reborn

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : crossinglines / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : BLeo
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Gražus vilkiukas
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Help plz :D Varno nago koledžo studentei, koks veidukas geriausiai:D : Olivia Holt, Dove Cameron, Sophia Carson, Katherine McNamara?

RIGHT NOW, I'M IN A STATE OF MIND. I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIME. AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY. SO I'M PICKIN' IT UP, PICKIN' IT UP. I'M LOVIN', I'M LIVIN',COMIN' OUT, EVEN WHEN IT'S RAININ' DOWN. CAN'T STOP NOW, CAN'T STOP SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW. THEN NOW YOU KNOW IT, BABE. KNOW IT, BABE, YEAH

Atgal į viršų Go down
Giana Galathynius
SSLYTHERIN (75)
CREDIT : noirparadis/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Olivia Holt arba Sophia Carson

She was fire, and light, and ash, and embers. She was Giana Galathynius, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC

Holt arba McNamara

youngblood. Remember the words you told me, love me 'til the day I die. Surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine. Yeah, you used to call me baby, now you calling me by name. Takes one to know one, yeah, You beat me at my own damn game.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (4)
CREDIT : icon: sunsain, gif koduotė: STARBOY
CLAIM : Barbė devyndarbė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC

Dove Cameron

The men in the room suddenly realized that they did not want to know her better. She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Holt

♤ Payback is a bad bitch and baby, I'm the baddest - you fuckin' with a savage ♤
Now I'm out here looking like revenge Feelin' like a ten, the best I ever been And
yeah, I know how bad it must hurt To see me like this, but it gets worse in a minute

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : sunsain/maliblue
CLAIM : Dave Franco
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Camila Lea Clark
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:36 pm

tu žinai, kad aš už Kath :) 

there was no benign smile upon dumbledore’s face, no twinkle in the eyes behind the spectacles. there was cold fury in every line of the ancient face; a sense of power radiated from dumbledore as though he were giving off burning heat.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (47)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco/MØØNLIGHT♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Turi dar 24 metus kažką susirast arba privalės Rozalindą prie altoriaus vestis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:50 pm

KAŽKAS SVAJOTOJAS, KAŽKAM SVAJONĖS JAU NĖ MOTAIS, O AŠ PER VIDURĮ, KUR SVAJONĖS APRIBOTOS. MINTIMIS APIE TRUPUTĮ GERIAU NEI ESAMA .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : crossinglines / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : BLeo
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Gražus vilkiukas
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 06 28, 2018 6:56 pm

RIGHT NOW, I'M IN A STATE OF MIND. I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIME. AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY. SO I'M PICKIN' IT UP, PICKIN' IT UP. I'M LOVIN', I'M LIVIN',COMIN' OUT, EVEN WHEN IT'S RAININ' DOWN. CAN'T STOP NOW, CAN'T STOP SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW. THEN NOW YOU KNOW IT, BABE. KNOW IT, BABE, YEAH

Atgal į viršų Go down
Jeanne Cecile Bönisch
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : stargazing and maliblue
CLAIM : carmella rose
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 06 29, 2018 10:56 am

hello pypol <3
gal galite padėti išsirinkti veikėjai veidą pagal šią istoriją

Spoiler:

amžius 27 

The mountain was watching me. They thought they could tame me but they were wrong as hell.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 06 29, 2018 11:01 am

Joseph Morgan

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
CREDIT : sunsain/maliblue
CLAIM : Dave Franco
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Camila Lea Clark
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 06 29, 2018 11:02 am

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
Joseph Morgan
a tu baigsi :DDDDDDDDDDD

there was no benign smile upon dumbledore’s face, no twinkle in the eyes behind the spectacles. there was cold fury in every line of the ancient face; a sense of power radiated from dumbledore as though he were giving off burning heat.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 415Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: