rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Kadangi Lily super hot, o Cara jau po truputį tampa RPG veteranė (aka nebeįdomus pasirinkima), tai aš siūlau keisti

♤ Payback is a bad bitch and baby, I'm the baddest - you fuckin' with a savage ♤
Now I'm out here looking like revenge Feelin' like a ten, the best I ever been And
yeah, I know how bad it must hurt To see me like this, but it gets worse in a minute

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : Ikona: ST★RGAZING, parašo koduotė: STARBØY.
CLAIM : Cillian Murphy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 2:03 pm

He'll rekindle all the dreams it took you a lifetime to destroy, he'll reach deep into the hole, heal your shrinking soul, but there won't be a single thing that you can do.He's a god, he's a man, he's a ghost, he's a guru.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Benjamin Dimitri Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : sunsain / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Aš tai like always prieš visus :D už Lily, o Cara į rezervą

Cross my heart, hope to die. This is our ride or die. You can confide in me. There's not no hiding, I swear. Stay solid, never lie to you. Swear, most likely I'ma die wit' you, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/

CREDIT : just
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Pasigriebiau Lily, thanks guys

THERE’S NO WHERE TO GO, BUT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SMOKE... THE FIGHT IS ALL WE KNOW.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Gert Wenora Ordelis
HHUFFLEPUFF (47)

CREDIT : katele
CLAIM : - ̗̀ KAIA GERBER ̖́-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 7:51 pm

what i like about her is that she blooms whether you water her or not. whether you give her light or not. she exists without your existence

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t9785-maliblue

CREDIT : just
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alexis
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.- Luke
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 10, 2018 7:53 pm

THERE’S NO WHERE TO GO, BUT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SMOKE... THE FIGHT IS ALL WE KNOW.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
I can chose a lot of things and if I will chose you, you are really special for me
CREDIT : Mad_gangsta
CLAIM : Lily Collins
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Nėr gyvenimo - nėr ir meilės
ABOUT CHARACTER : Vilkolakio ir vampyro hibridė. Kol kas žino tik tai, kad turi vampyro kraujo.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Tr. 07 11, 2018 12:24 am

Patarkit ką nors iš moteriškų veidų vilkei, su charakteriu, kad būtų, nei per senų, nei per jaunų :DDD nes pati nieko nerandu :/

“I'M SELFISH, IMPATIENT AND A LITTLE INSECURE. I MAKE MISTAKES, I AM OUT OF CONTROL AND AT TIMES HARD TO HANDLE. BUT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST, THEN YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST.

Atgal į viršų Go down

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Allison
CLAIM : Carpenter
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Jeigu iki 40-ies bus vieniša, susituoks su Alexis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Tr. 07 11, 2018 12:31 am

willa holland, caitlin stasey, adelaide kane, lindsey morgan, sarah hyland

i  can't live a lie if my heart walks out your life
BUT I'M HOLDING ON SO STOP TREATING ME SO WRONG! GIVE ME YOUR LOVIN', GIVE YOUR MIND, GIVE YOUR KISSIN', GIVE ME SOME TIME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Oliver Tristesse
RRAVENCLAW (15)
CREDIT : justinianas ; maliblue
CLAIM : Lucky Blue Smith
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Tr. 07 11, 2018 12:35 am

Ashley Moore, Zoe Kravitz, Aisha Dee, Rita Volk, Katie Stevens, Benedetta Gargari, Kaya Scodelario, Kylie Rae

I'm just so tired all the time. Trying to sleep. I just, I just lay there quiet. It's the same fucking day, every day. Drink, drink, drink again. I speak, at least I think I speak, but no one hears me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Margo Julliet Fillory
SSLYTHERIN (75)

CREDIT : Maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Rebecca
CLAIM : Emeraude Toubia
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Me, myself and I
ABOUT CHARACTER : I love myself, I wanna see it when I turn around, look in the mirror, and if you don't like it, you can leave it - 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. If you don't like what I'm wearing, well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring, and you'll never talk me into caring 'cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it. I'ma do just what I want on the regular and it's really not my fault if you're scared of a... SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING (S.L.U.T)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 07 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Lili Reinhart, Josefine Frida Pettersen ar Natalia Dyer?
Jeigu ką, veikėjas bus kinda outcast švilpukė, tokia bailiukė ir... na, žodžiu Margo priešingybė

♤ Payback is a bad bitch and baby, I'm the baddest - you fuckin' with a savage ♤
Now I'm out here looking like revenge Feelin' like a ten, the best I ever been And
yeah, I know how bad it must hurt To see me like this, but it gets worse in a minute

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
HHUFFLEPUFF (47)

CREDIT : katele
CLAIM : - ̗̀ KAIA GERBER ̖́-
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 07 14, 2018 12:36 pm

lili bet kokiu atveju is situ

what i like about her is that she blooms whether you water her or not. whether you give her light or not. she exists without your existence

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t9785-maliblue
Benjamin Dimitri Black
MMINISTRY OF MAGIC

CREDIT : sunsain / maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 07 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Kažkaip kaip bailiukėm tai neįsivaizduoju tokių veidų :D Bet iš mano pusės Lilė arba Natalia

Cross my heart, hope to die. This is our ride or die. You can confide in me. There's not no hiding, I swear. Stay solid, never lie to you. Swear, most likely I'ma die wit' you, yeah

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(4)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 07 14, 2018 12:38 pm

dyer

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
meh
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 17, 2018 3:50 pm

ko labiausiai trūksta iš vaikinų?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Camila Lea Clark
RRAVENCLAW (15)
CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : L,B,F....
CLAIM : Olivia Holt
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Eliseo...?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 07 17, 2018 3:52 pm

http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12125p15-paieskos#270676
Čia yra keli vaikinukai, kurių ieško

†I used to love him, he used to love me, we go way, way back. We love, love like that Now, I still love him, and he still loves me I didn't know I felt the way I did before. It's nothin' I did. Now, I guess I'm sure It's like we never really ever closed that door. It's nothin' we did. But, now, our hearts want more
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1115Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: COME HERE, WE'LL SHARE OUR BLOOD :: HELLO, LITTLE WOLF-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąPereiti į: