rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

-W

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
William Finn Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)
CREDIT : painofchoco or mclewhore, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lillian
CLAIM : Aidan Alexander
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: -W   Antr. 04 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Heaven
It's lonely in your heaven
Darling we should get together
I could worship you forever

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online

CREDIT : maliblue & painofchoco
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There are times when you will upset me and cause me unwanted anger. There are actions you might act upon that will cause me to worry about you. There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears. There are cruel words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness, but no matter what "I will always love you."- Reuben
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Antr. 04 03, 2018 10:08 pm

[note]Olia [/note]
[note]Parsinešiau iš darbo pusę kilogramo šokoladinio pyrago, you in? Nepriimsiu neigiamo atsakymo  [/note]

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.  Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There are times when you will upset me and cause me unwanted anger. There are actions you might act upon that will cause me to worry about you. There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears. There are cruel words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness, but no matter what "I will always love you."- Reuben
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Antr. 04 03, 2018 10:18 pm

[note]už 5min būnuuuu <3 [/note]

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.  Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : jessica clements
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Št. 04 07, 2018 12:25 pm

[note]Sveikas, nutiko bėda. Begimdydama Alexis mirė. Ji Evanstono ligoninėje. [/note]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Sk. 04 08, 2018 3:37 pm

[note]Nuolaidos kelionėj į Disneyland'ą beveik perpus.  you in? Ir ar imsies kažką, kaip savo +1?[/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Sk. 04 08, 2018 3:58 pm

[note]Nieko kartu su savimi neimsi? [/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Sk. 04 08, 2018 4:27 pm

[note]Nesusikvies šutvės. Leidžiu kiekvienam tik po vieną žmogų kartu pasiimt [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Sk. 04 08, 2018 4:45 pm

[note]gerai [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I could watch you for just a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you Alexis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Sk. 04 08, 2018 6:54 pm

[note]nah i'm good[/note]
[note]Jeigu Alexis važiuos kartu, manau, jog norėčiau daugiau laiko praleisti su ja[/note]

From your very first smile
I knew that I’d walk a mile See, it’s for real when you know; You never wanna let go. These are the reasons I want you to know; You make this place feel like home
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 12:21 pm

[note]Sveikas!   Su kiekviena diena lyg ir geriau, kaip tu? Atleisk už tai, ką teko pamatyti ligoninėje... net nežinau, kaip viską paaiškint... [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 12:29 pm

[note]Taip ir galvojau, kad visko ramybėje nepaliksi... Bet sure. Pasakyk kur ir kada man ateit[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 12:59 pm

[note]on my way [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 11:19 pm

[note]Žinoma, kad gali :D [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : Amanda Steele
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : THAT NIGHT WHEN YOU KISSED ME, I LEFT A POEM IN YOUR MOUTH, AND YOU CAN HEAR SOME OF THE LINES EVERY TIME YOU BREATHE OUT
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 11:35 pm

[note]Hey there weirdo[/note]
[note]Ar aš praleidau pro ausis mokyklos ekskursiją į Disneyland ar nepagaunu kažkokio triuko? [/note]

Frozen times, hard goodbyes. Eyes open wide and do you see me shine? Am I on your mind? 'Cause you look so tired You've been running wild I see it in your eyes
Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : Amanda Steele
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : THAT NIGHT WHEN YOU KISSED ME, I LEFT A POEM IN YOUR MOUTH, AND YOU CAN HEAR SOME OF THE LINES EVERY TIME YOU BREATHE OUT
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   Pir. 04 09, 2018 11:49 pm

[note]hahah [/note]
[note]jeigu Tu mane čia mulkini, tai žinok mokykloje gausi sprigtą į galvą[/note]
[note]O be to, kada čia skrisit? U know, apsimetu busy person[/note]

Frozen times, hard goodbyes. Eyes open wide and do you see me shine? Am I on your mind? 'Cause you look so tired You've been running wild I see it in your eyes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: -W   

Atgal į viršų Go down

-W
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: