rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Kv. 04 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Kodas:
<m>Timothée Chalamet</m> - Eric Adrian Beaumont

ir ištrinkite lily-rose depp 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Kv. 04 05, 2018 11:36 pm

tuoj
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : icon:maliblue, gif koduotė: STARBOY
CLAIM : Barbė devyndarbė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pen. 04 06, 2018 2:39 pm

pripaišykit prie rezervo Sophi
Kodas:
<f>Sophia Miacova</f> - Novačenkai

ir pakeiskit į

Kodas:
<f>BARBARA PALVIN</f> - Nova Noémie Methuselah

dėkui

The men in the room suddenly realized that they did not want to know her better. She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : just/maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pen. 04 06, 2018 3:19 pm

tuojaus <3

You keep me from crashing down. Stay a little longer, Stay a little longer with me. Once I get it - So addicted. Got me trippin', High off of you.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pen. 04 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Kodas:
<m>HARRY STYLES</m> - Jason Caden Woodward
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : just/maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pen. 04 06, 2018 8:45 pm

tuojaus

You keep me from crashing down. Stay a little longer, Stay a little longer with me. Once I get it - So addicted. Got me trippin', High off of you.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Kodas:
<f>Keira Knightley</f> -Chrysanthea Apostle
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 7:55 pm

tuojaus ir vardą pataisysiu, nes su klaida :D

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 7:58 pm

@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:

Oi blemba, iš kart feilinuos tik atėjus į forumą:DDD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Chrysanthe Apostle rašo:
@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:

Oi blemba, iš kart feilinuos tik atėjus į forumą:DDD
nieko, visko pasitaiko :D pilnatis dar šiandien

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Kodas:
<f>Cara Delevingne</f> - Hailee Raven
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : i fell in love slowly and then all at once
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:13 pm

tuoj

I'm empty and there’s nothing really real
I find it hard to say the things I want to say the most. Find a little bit of steady as I get close. Find a balance in the middle of the chaos. Send me low, send me high, send me never demigod.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Kodas:
<f>CLAIRE HOLT</f> - Lottie Methuselah - Morgadé

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : i fell in love slowly and then all at once
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Ophelia Cara Raven rašo:
tuoj

I'm empty and there’s nothing really real
I find it hard to say the things I want to say the most. Find a little bit of steady as I get close. Find a balance in the middle of the chaos. Send me low, send me high, send me never demigod.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:32 pm

aii, ir labai atsiprašau kad antrą kartą rašau, bet jei galit parezervuokit

Kodas:
<f>ADELAIDE KANE</f> - Barborai

labai labai dėkinga būčiau

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 46Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: