rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : e.toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pir. 04 02, 2018 5:38 pm

tuoj
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : avataras sunsain parašas maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pir. 04 02, 2018 9:00 pm

Kodas:
<m>Skeet Ulrich</m> - Anthony Denham

you thought that i was pure as snow, guess you didn't know. hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.
flowers blossoming, i am one of them, bet you like how i've grown. now i'm that bitch

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pir. 04 02, 2018 9:01 pm

OMGGGG tuoj!
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pir. 04 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Kodas:
<f>ALICIA VIKANDER</f> - Maitre de la Muerte

o Lily ištrinkit, ačiū
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : painofchoco & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Pir. 04 02, 2018 10:10 pm

tuoj

I want someone who will adore me so much that they cannot even walk past me without touching me in some way. I want someone who will worship me, even when.. I’m sick and tired of being on my own. Most of the time I’m fine. Some of the time I even quite enjoy it. But at this precise moment in time I’m fed up with it.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Kodas:
<f>josephine skriver</f> - MICHÉLE VAN DER EETEN

pakeiskit acc vardą, ačiū
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 2:31 pm

tuojaus

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
CREDIT : MØØNLIGHT/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Ana
CLAIM : Candice King (Accola)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Kodas:
<f>GAL GADOT</f> - Saniya Alhea Johnson

Yra žmonių, kuriems trumputė akimirka gali suteikti daugiau džiaugsmo, nei kitiems visas jų gyvenimas.  
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 3:34 pm

I'm losing my voice calling on you. 'Cause I've been shaking, I've been bending backwards till I'm broke... Watching all these dreams go up in smoke.

let beauty come out of ashes
Atgal į viršų Go down
Camila Lea Clark
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Sarah McDaniel
ABOUT CHARACTER : Camila pakliuvusi į Hogvartsą buvo lengvas taikinys besityčiojantiems iš jos bendraklasiams. Negryno kraujo, kilusi iš gana sunkiai besiverčiančios šeimos, neįprastų - skirtingų spalvų akių savininkė. Draugų praktiškai šioje mokykloje neturėjo, sunku jai čia buvo iki lemtingos akimirkos, kuomet jos čiut neužmušė. Metus teko padaryti pertrauką nuo mokslų, Camila gydėsi, per tą laiką subrendo ir sumoteriškėjo. Lankymąsis pas psichologą po traumos padėjo merginai sustiprėti kaip asmenybei. Visiškai pasikeitusi ir išmokusi pastovėti už save Camila grįžo į Hogvartsą ketindama ten pabaigti mokslus.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Kodas:
<f>JOSEINE FRIDA PETTERSEN</f> - Eleonorah Panagopoulos

I'm a wandress, I'm a one night stand. Don't belong to no city, Don't belong to no man. I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : Fire breather, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : S
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Kodas:
<m>Aiden Alexander</m> - William Finn Johnson

Thanks

Paskutinį kartą redagavo William Finn Johnson, Antr. 04 03, 2018 7:06 pm. Redaguota 1 kartą

True monsters are not those lurking under the bed, but the ones sleeping in it

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Antr. 04 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Heather Mariah Anderson rašo:
@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:
tuojaus

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Tr. 04 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Kodas:
<f>McKenna Kaelin</f> - Lillian Iris Moriarty
Thanks
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   Tr. 04 04, 2018 12:16 pm

tuoj

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI   

Atgal į viršų Go down

VEIKĖJŲ VEIDAI
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 36Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next