rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutoriusPranešimas
Will Bradford
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : Mama padarė, Maliblue
CLAIM : Taron Egerton
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Ačiū už pagalba

Punch my face, do it 'cause I like the pain. Every time you curse my name I know you want the satisfaction...That's not going to happen.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : starboy
CLAIM : ivan kozak
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Kažkaip nekimba Bennet, gal pasiūlysit kokių veidelių, kad tiktų Herrai?

If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Camilla Mendes/Olivia Culpo maybe
Atgal į viršų Go down
taken
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 04 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Laba diena. Gal jūs žinot, ko aš noriu?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 04 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Elizabeth Weylyn / Amanda Brooks-Weylyn (+Maia Mitchell )/ Harriet Weylyn [visos vilkolakės] ir mylėsiu visą gyvenimą :D

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
taken
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 04 16, 2018 2:14 pm

fine. Elizabeth kokį veidą pasiūlytumėt?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 04 16, 2018 2:17 pm

eiza gonzález / hailee steinfeld / nina dobrev / amber heard / maggie q / marie avgeropoulos / alycia debnam carey / lindsey morgan / arielle vandenberg

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : Dove Cameron
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Lily Aldridge, Vanessa Moody, Robin Holzken, Heather Chantal Jones ar Felicity Jones?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Felicity Jones

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 8:43 pm

aldridge

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : Fire breather, starboy
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : S
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 10:12 pm

@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:
Felicity Jones

True monsters are not those lurking under the bed, but the ones sleeping in it

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 10:14 pm

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas rverywhere you go. Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again with candy canes and silver lanes aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Thea De La Fuente rašo:
aldridge

One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing. I've loved and I've lost. But that's not what I see. So, look what I got. Look what you taught me. And for that, I say: Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex. Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' . Spend more time with my friends. I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast. But this one gon' last...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Oliver Tristesse
RRAVENCLAW (103)
CREDIT : ouofmymind;
CLAIM : lucky blue smith.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Freya Ciara Beauford rašo:
Thea De La Fuente rašo:
aldridge
Atgal į viršų Go down