rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 10:52 pm

okei, gaal tada turit kokių pasiūlymų moteriškos lyties veikėjui? kažkam kažko labai reik gal, bet taip ne per labiausiai? nes labai didelio aktyvumo pažadėt negaliu, bet galiu kartais visai padorius postus pažadėt (aišku, čia gana subjektyvu, nu bet žodžiu :D)

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : i fell in love slowly and then all at once
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Lottie gali gal kokią bandyt paimt ar iš džinių kažką

I'm empty and there’s nothing really real
I find it hard to say the things I want to say the most. Find a little bit of steady as I get close. Find a balance in the middle of the chaos. Send me low, send me high, send me never demigod.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : moonlight
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:05 pm

nu davaice tada, jei Lottie laisva pakeiskit į ją, let's try this one

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : i fell in love slowly and then all at once
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:17 pm

tuoj

I'm empty and there’s nothing really real
I find it hard to say the things I want to say the most. Find a little bit of steady as I get close. Find a balance in the middle of the chaos. Send me low, send me high, send me never demigod.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : harper
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I did not need to look; her fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. ‘Matteo,’ she said. she was always better with words than I.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 12:59 pm

gal kam nors ko nors reikia? arba siaip patarsit i ka keistis/pasilikt? bc im lost
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Vaikino ar merginos? :D

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : harper
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I did not need to look; her fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. ‘Matteo,’ she said. she was always better with words than I.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:20 pm

nesvarbu
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco♥
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : They tell me think with my head - not that thing in my chest.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Elizabeth Weylyn (vilkolakė); Meredith Annie Diamond(džinė); Huggo de Axente (enraenra);
Martin Enyeart (vampyras) ; Jason Woodward (vampyras); Theodore Ayre (raganius); Chelsea Wentworth (culebra) :D

I shouldn't be here right now, But you got me figured out. Pushing my pieces round, I know this game. And I need a miracle to break from this ritual. Till then I'll be saying the same thing: take me downtown, yours until my heart dies..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
CREDIT : Gerdos Groziai & Co., Maliblue
CLAIM : Thomas Hayes
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:26 pm

i feel lost carlson young ar alissa violet?

'We're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.' 'Sometimes we deliberately step into those traps.' 'I was born in mine. I don't mind it anymore.' 'Oh but you should, you should mind it.' 'Oh I do, but I say I don't.'

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I could watch you for just a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you Alexis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Aš tai už Violet

From your very first smile
I knew that I’d walk a mile See, it’s for real when you know; You never wanna let go. These are the reasons I want you to know; You make this place feel like home
Atgal į viršų Go down

CLAIM : NOAH CENTINEO
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:50 pm

carlson

Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12803-topic Online
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : maliblue. Parašas - painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 6:48 pm

@Reuben Artiom Johnson rašo:
Aš tai už Violet

Ring them bells for the blind and the deaf Ring them bells for all of us who are left Ring them bells for the chosen few Who will judge the many when the game is through Ring them bells, for the time that flies For the child that cries When innocence dies
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : xdarkestshadow & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Thea De La Fuente rašo:
carlson

I like autumn, and yet autumn is a sad time of the year, too. The leaves turn bright shades of red and the weather is mild, but I can’t help thinking ahead to the winter and the ice storms that will surely blow through here.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu Online
Stheno Lamia Crimson
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)
CREDIT : painofchoco or maliblue or sunsain or xionide
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : William
CLAIM : Jessie Paege
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Freya Ciara Beauford rašo:
Aš tai už Violet

It is not clear why we choose the fire pathway/ Where we end is not the way that we had planned/ All the spirits gather 'round like it's our last day

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : icon:maliblue, gif koduotė: STARBOY
CLAIM : Barbė devyndarbė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Lillian Iris Moriarty rašo:
Freya Ciara Beauford rašo:
Aš tai už Violet

The men in the room suddenly realized that they did not want to know her better. She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 67Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: