rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

CREDIT : maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 10:52 pm

okei, gaal tada turit kokių pasiūlymų moteriškos lyties veikėjui? kažkam kažko labai reik gal, bet taip ne per labiausiai? nes labai didelio aktyvumo pažadėt negaliu, bet galiu kartais visai padorius postus pažadėt (aišku, čia gana subjektyvu, nu bet žodžiu :D)

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Lottie gali gal kokią bandyt paimt ar iš džinių kažką

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Margaret Jane Hillard
RHEAD OF RAVENCLAW

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:05 pm

nu davaice tada, jei Lottie laisva pakeiskit į ją, let's try this one

mercy.

SURVIVOR IS A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO FUNCTION OR PROSPER IN SPITE OF OPPOSITION, HARDSHIP, OR SETBACKS, A PERSON WHO CONTINUES TO LIVE, DESPITE NEARLY DYING
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Št. 04 07, 2018 11:17 pm

tuoj

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : harper
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I did not need to look; her fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. ‘Matteo,’ she said. she was always better with words than I.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 12:59 pm

gal kam nors ko nors reikia? arba siaip patarsit i ka keistis/pasilikt? bc im lost
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Vaikino ar merginos? :D

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : harper
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I did not need to look; her fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. ‘Matteo,’ she said. she was always better with words than I.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:20 pm

nesvarbu
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Kv. 04 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Elizabeth Weylyn (vilkolakė); Meredith Annie Diamond(džinė); Huggo de Axente (enraenra);
Martin Enyeart (vampyras) ; Jason Woodward (vampyras); Theodore Ayre (raganius); Chelsea Wentworth (culebra) :D

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Will Bradford
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : Mama padarė, Maliblue
CLAIM : Taron Egerton
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:26 pm

i feel lost carlson young ar alissa violet?

Punch my face, do it 'cause I like the pain. Every time you curse my name I know you want the satisfaction...That's not going to happen.

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Aš tai už Violet

aš noriu pabust, kur nieko nebus aplinkui mus. Aš noriu pajust, kaip arti gali būt dangus. Kai buvo šalta ,kai buvo liūdna man. TU atėjai ir man protą sujaukei. paėmus ranką man tyliai pasakei nei viena diena nebūsim po vieną

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 5:50 pm

carlson

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 6:48 pm

@Reuben Artiom Johnson rašo:
Aš tai už Violet

One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing. I've loved and I've lost. But that's not what I see. So, look what I got. Look what you taught me. And for that, I say: Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex. Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' . Spend more time with my friends. I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast. But this one gon' last...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Thea De La Fuente rašo:
carlson

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas rverywhere you go. Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again with candy canes and silver lanes aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Freya Ciara Beauford rašo:
Aš tai už Violet
Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 04 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Lillian Iris Moriarty rašo:
Freya Ciara Beauford rašo:
Aš tai už Violet

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 67Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: