rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Will Bradford
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : Mama padarė, Maliblue
CLAIM : Taron Egerton
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 25, 2018 2:53 pm

nicola pelz // grace elizabeth // katya kischuk // stella maxwell // cailin russo ?

Punch my face, do it 'cause I like the pain. Every time you curse my name I know you want the satisfaction...That's not going to happen.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : painofchoco & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 25, 2018 2:56 pm

stella arba grace

I want someone who will adore me so much that they cannot even walk past me without touching me in some way. I want someone who will worship me, even when.. I’m sick and tired of being on my own. Most of the time I’m fine. Some of the time I even quite enjoy it. But at this precise moment in time I’m fed up with it.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
CREDIT : painofchoco
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Russo

aš noriu pabust, kur nieko nebus aplinkui mus. Aš noriu pajust, kaip arti gali būt dangus. Kai buvo šalta ,kai buvo liūdna man. TU atėjai ir man protą sujaukei. paėmus ranką man tyliai pasakei nei viena diena nebūsim po vieną

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : sunsain
CLAIM : Danielle Rose Russell
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 25, 2018 6:13 pm

stella
Atgal į viršų Go down
Will Bradford
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pir. 03 26, 2018 3:07 pm

stella it is thanks

Punch my face, do it 'cause I like the pain. Every time you curse my name I know you want the satisfaction...That's not going to happen.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Lauren Evans
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Taylor Hill, Olivia O'Brien, Valerie Mercado?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Malia 'Marie' Russel
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : icona - mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : Shelley Hennig
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Hill

Net kai širdis verks ir akyse temps -  laikysiu galva virš vandens. Pasaulis nepriims, o garsas tyla virs - žinau viltis vis tiek gyvens. Ar tai man per sunku, ar ištvert galiu - atsakyt bijau. Aš jaučiu įkvėpt dar oro galiu. Po mažu išmokau atrasti jėgų, dar kart nuo pradžių bandyt, nors niekada dar taip nebuvo skaudu...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Will Bradford
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Taylor

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Joanna Sever-de Axente rašo:
Taylor
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Amber Heard, Crystal Reed, Teresa Palmer, Alexandra Daddario, Sara Sampaio, Clara Alonso, Emilia Clarke?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Gert Wenora Ordelis
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CLAIM : LUCY HALE
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Palmer arba Sampaio

my memories have become paper skeletons, living on ink and haunting me even if they are not real anymore. sometimes i really can’t stand their presence, their constant reminder that life is so fleeting and that nothing ever stays. <...>

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nicholas Archibald Davis
GHEAD OF GRYFFINDOR

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Luke, Aurièle, Hazel
CLAIM : skeet ulrich
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I was interested in everything and committed to nothing.
ABOUT CHARACTER : 29.03.1979 • 39 y.o. • death eater • pretty broken unstable, impulsive, direct, live his life simply, has trouble sitting still, knows how to acheve goals, independent, stubborn, reserved, cautious, a bit materialistic, alcohol problems, rebellious, moody.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 01, 2018 1:16 pm

clarke arba daddario :oo

Remember that no matter where I am or what I’m doing I’ve got a special place inside me that’s all for you. It’s been there since the day we met.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 04 01, 2018 1:25 pm

PAAAAAALMER!

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Sveiki
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 03, 2018 7:12 pm

norėčiau paprašyt ir pasiūlyt ateičiai, kad anketas padarę atiduodamom, pakeistumėte ir el. paštus, nes paskui eina spamai, kai jų nereikia visai :)
Dabar ypač prašau pakeisti Eleonorah Panagopoulos el. paštą, dėkui.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Antr. 04 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Pakeista

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 47Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: