rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : maliblue/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 11:46 am

CHRYSANTHE APOSTLE rašo:
Ačiū visiems už pagalbą! Kaip matau Margot užimta, tad pasiimiau kitą šaunią aktorę  Bent jau kol kas manau tiks
Laisva ji :D nieks neišėmė tiesiog

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 4:52 pm

labai noriu grįžti, bet nesu tikra ar galėčiau tęsti tai, ką pamečiau prieš gerą mėnesį, taai padėkite išsirinkti veikėją :( 
ABITA DE AXENTE (imčiau, turbūt, lily rose depp, tos naujos rasės atstovė), vilkolakis MARCUS WEYLYN, rašytojai THEO 'THEODOTUS' ROUX ar NICHOLAI LÉVESQUE. Suvokiu, kad vaidinti reiks man, jog tai mano pasirinkimas, bet įdomu kaip atrodo jums ir kas atrodo žaviau už kitus, ačiūū 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Lauren Evans
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 4:53 pm

NICHOLAI LÉVESQUE <33
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : mlaliblue, moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : M. Robbie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 4:57 pm

theo arba abita  

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Lauren Evans
SSLYTHERIN (180)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Jeigu Abitą paimtum sugalvočiau veiksmo su Ryan
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 5:21 pm

MARCUS OMG, PLEASEEEEEEEE

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 5:23 pm

@Alexis Évelyne Weylyn rašo:
MARCUS OMG, PLEASEEEEEEEE
Atgal į viršų Go down
Leonard 'Leo' Kingham
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Christopher, Keera
CLAIM :
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Make love when you can. It's good for you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : One should always be drunk. That's all that matters...But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Aš tai būčiau už rašytojus, bet čia šališkai aš

some men never
die
and some men never
live

but we're all alive
tonight
Atgal į viršų Go down
Aurièle Bradford-Côté
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : painofchoco & xdarkestshadow
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : luke, nicholas, hazel
CLAIM : danielle campbell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tries and a touch that never hurts
ABOUT CHARACTER : u dont wanna mess up with her
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Marcuuuus

I want someone who will adore me so much that they cannot even walk past me without touching me in some way. I want someone who will worship me, even when.. I’m sick and tired of being on my own. Most of the time I’m fine. Some of the time I even quite enjoy it. But at this precise moment in time I’m fed up with it.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Leonard 'Leo' Kingham
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Christopher, Keera
CLAIM :
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Make love when you can. It's good for you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : One should always be drunk. That's all that matters...But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 6:38 pm

galima Scarlett Johansson?

some men never
die
and some men never
live

but we're all alive
tonight
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Sk. 03 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Rafael de Villequier rašo:
galima Scarlett Johansson?
Galima

Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 03 16, 2018 8:35 pm

pasiūlykit kokių veidų kurie tiktų rašytojo rasei ir 20mečiui veikėjui (bet kae nebūtų labai vaikai, kažką brandesnio čiut čiut)
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 03 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Niall Horan, KJ Apa, rafael de la fuente, gregg sulkin, garrett clayton, cody christian, neels visser, lucky blue smith

One taught me love. One taught me patience. And one taught me pain. Now, I'm so amazing. I've loved and I've lost. But that's not what I see. So, look what I got. Look what you taught me. And for that, I say: Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex. Thank you, next. I'm so fuckin' . Spend more time with my friends. I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast. But this one gon' last...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą Online
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 03 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Aaron Taylor-Johnson/Max Irons/Max Riemelt/Boyd Holbrook/Robbie Wadge/Gaspard Ulliel/Joe Keery
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : mlaliblue, moonlight
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Mathew
CLAIM : M. Robbie
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   Pen. 03 16, 2018 8:48 pm

jack gilinsky

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: 911   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 37Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: