rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Wanted

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : Gerdos Groziai & Co., Maliblue
CLAIM : Thomas Hayes
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Šioje temoje DC šeima rašys kokius veikėjų veidus norėtų pamatyti forume.

Veidas
Siūloma rasė
Nuotrauka

'We're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.' 'Sometimes we deliberately step into those traps.' 'I was born in mine. I don't mind it anymore.' 'Oh but you should, you should mind it.' 'Oh I do, but I say I don't.'

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Benjamin Jackson Black
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/ maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Zac Efron
Rašytojas/ Džinas

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Teresa Palmer
culebra

'We're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.' 'Sometimes we deliberately step into those traps.' 'I was born in mine. I don't mind it anymore.' 'Oh but you should, you should mind it.' 'Oh I do, but I say I don't.'

Atgal į viršų Go down
Freya Olivia Gaunt
SSLYTHERIN (180)

CREDIT : out0fmymind. Parašas - painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pir. 03 05, 2018 12:55 am

Nathalie Kelley
Culebra/ Enraenra/ Džinė

You blink once, then it's gone Don't let it take the skin from your bones It's darkest before the dawn But you don't need to do this alone No you don't
Atgal į viršų Go down
Benjamin Jackson Black
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Niall Horan
Kulebra/ Raganius/ Žmogus/ Vilkas

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : maliblue♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Zac Efron
Raganius (Eliseo)

2:50 ALL ALONE AT THE BATHROOM, TRYNA FIND MY WAY. I TOLD LOVE I'D BE BACK BEFORE THE SUN GOES BUT... I'M READY FOR SOMETHING MORE.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Benjamin Jackson Black
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Tr. 03 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Alicia Vikander 
Ragana/ Džinė/ Žmogus/ Hibridė

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Kv. 03 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Olivia Wilde
rašytoja/ragana/enraenra
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexis Évelyne Weylyn
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)

CREDIT : forbiddendesires/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pen. 03 16, 2018 12:31 am

Cierra Ramirez
vilkolakė / žmogus

We found our place on the branch of an old gum tree. Our feet would sway to a voice in the breeze. And birds would sing on the banks of a narrow stream. These memories will stay with me.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : maliblue/forbiddendesires♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you. - Mikael♥
AGE : somehow alive since 1926, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Št. 03 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Joseph Morgan
Vampyras / Culebra / Hibridas

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises - You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs - You choose to stay.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Odette Annable
žmogus/culebra/hibridė
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Kv. 03 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Claire Holt
Culebra/Vampyrė

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pir. 03 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Barbara Palvin
enraenra / žmogus / ragana / vampyrė

Atgal į viršų Go down
Malia 'Marie' Russel
GGRYFFINDOR (102)
CREDIT : icona - mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : Shelley Hennig
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:46 pm

PAULINA SHAFIR      
žmogus/vampyrė

LAUREN JAUREGUI
žmogus/ragana

ELLE FANNING
Žmogus/ragana

I got darkness in my head Don’t believe a word you said Still I let you in my bed. Got too many different sides, Got designer in your eyes
Something has to change tonight

Atgal į viršų Go down
Dominique Lizzie Chateau
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : kaia gerber
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 27, 2018 3:34 pm

josephine skriver
džinė / žmogus / vilkolakė

gigi hadid
džinė / vampyrė / hibridė

katie mcgrath
enraenra(LENA!!!)

Set me on fire - I'm still alive. I'm still a, I'm still alive. Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Wanted
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 13Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: