rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Wanted

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : Sunsain, Maliblue
CLAIM : Stephen James
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Šioje temoje DC šeima rašys kokius veikėjų veidus norėtų pamatyti forume.

Veidas
Siūloma rasė
Nuotrauka

and my heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, air was freezing. Put my hands up... put my hands up. I told this kid I'm ready for a fight.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : redmoon. parašas-maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : idk
CLAIM : Abigail Cowen
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Zac Efron
Rašytojas/ Džinas

This world can hurt you It cuts you deep and leaves a scar Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart And nothing breaks like a heart. We'll leave each other cold as ice And high and dry, the desert wind Is blowin', is blowin' Remember what you said to me? We were drunk in love in Tennessee And I hold it, we both know it

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Sk. 03 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Teresa Palmer
culebra

and my heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, air was freezing. Put my hands up... put my hands up. I told this kid I'm ready for a fight.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : mcklewhore. Parašas - maliblue
CLAIM : Elizabeth Gillies
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pir. 03 05, 2018 12:55 am

Nathalie Kelley
Culebra/ Enraenra/ Džinė

I've seen that look in your eyes It makes go blind Cut me deep, the secrets and lies Storm in the quiet Feel the fury closing in Are we sisters wearing thin Nowhere to run from all of this havoc Nowhere to hide from all of this madness, madness, madness

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Niall Horan
Kulebra/ Raganius/ Žmogus/ Vilkas

This world can hurt you It cuts you deep and leaves a scar Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart And nothing breaks like a heart. We'll leave each other cold as ice And high and dry, the desert wind Is blowin', is blowin' Remember what you said to me? We were drunk in love in Tennessee And I hold it, we both know it

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco/maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : claudia, alex
CLAIM : amber heard
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Zac Efron
Raganius (Eliseo)

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Tr. 03 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Alicia Vikander 
Ragana/ Džinė/ Žmogus/ Hibridė

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : e.toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Kv. 03 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Olivia Wilde
rašytoja/ragana/enraenra
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue♥
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : ryžikė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : In a room full of art - I'd still stare at you.
ABOUT CHARACTER : ALEXIS. HOW DO I BEGIN? THE MOST AMAZING GIRL YOU'LL EVER MEET. JUST THE SIGHT OF HER WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A DAY THAT PASSES THAT SHE DOESN'T CROSS YOUR MIND. SHE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART WITHIN A DAY. ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE, IT'LL NEVER FADE. HER SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD, EVEN ON IT'S DIMMEST OF NIGHTS. SHE MAY BE SHORT, BUT DON'T LET HER HEIGHT FOOL YOU. SHE'LL BUILD YOU UP AS HIGH AS CAN BE, AND HOLD YOU STEADY. WHEN YOU FALL, SHE'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO CATCH. SHE'S SWEET, LOVING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, AND AN ALL AROUND OUTGOING GIRL. SHE'LL CATCH YOUR EYE, AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAKE. HER BEAUTY IS OVERWHELMING. SHE'LL TEAR DOWN YOUR DEFENSES, AND BREAK THE WALL YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF BEHIND. HER KISS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AT YOUR KNEES. YOU'LL BE MESMERIZED. YOUR LOVE FOR HER WILL COMPARE TO NO OTHER. WHILE YOU'RE APART, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT IS FOR HER TO BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, ASLEEP, LYING ON YOUR CHEST. SHE'LL BE YOUR EVERYTHING. YOU'LL GIVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU'LL MAKE HER YOUR WORLD.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pen. 03 16, 2018 12:31 am

Cierra Ramirez
vilkolakė / žmogus

add a little sugar, they say... be a little sweeter, they say. gotta give and take, but i say 'this time it's my way, ah, my way'. be a little proper, they say, speak a little softer, they say.... gotta be a lady, but i say 'this time it's my way'.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : starboy/painofchoco
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : kartais pamirštu kuris mano
CLAIM : Shay Mitchell
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : true love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Št. 03 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Joseph Morgan
Vampyras / Culebra / Hibridas

Yes, you got your spell on me baby.
TURNING MY HEART INTO STONE, I NEED YOU SO BAD MAGIC WOMAN, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT SHE'S A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN - TRYIN' TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
CLAIM : e.toubia
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Odette Annable
žmogus/culebra/hibridė
Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Kv. 03 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Claire Holt
Culebra/Vampyrė

Atgal į viršų Go down
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Pir. 03 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Barbara Palvin
enraenra / žmogus / ragana / vampyrė

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : icona - mcklewhore; koduotė - maliblue
CLAIM : Shelley Hennig
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 27, 2018 2:46 pm

PAULINA SHAFIR      
žmogus/vampyrė

LAUREN JAUREGUI
žmogus/ragana

ELLE FANNING
Žmogus/ragana

Net kai širdis verks ir akyse temps -  laikysiu galva virš vandens. Pasaulis nepriims, o garsas tyla virs - žinau viltis vis tiek gyvens. Ar tai man per sunku, ar ištvert galiu - atsakyt bijau. Aš jaučiu įkvėpt dar oro galiu. Po mažu išmokau atrasti jėgų, dar kart nuo pradžių bandyt, nors niekada dar taip nebuvo skaudu...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t13668-mcklewhore#318289

CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   Antr. 03 27, 2018 3:34 pm

josephine skriver
džinė / žmogus / vilkolakė

gigi hadid
džinė / vampyrė / hibridė

katie mcgrath
enraenra(LENA!!!)

Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do. On days like this...

I don't know who I am without you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Wanted   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Wanted
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 13Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-