rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Reuben A.M.J.

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

CREDIT : moonlight;painofchoco ♥
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Antr. 04 10, 2018 10:05 pm

[note]Aš ne pikta. Tiesiog man gali bet kuria akimirką prisireikti mašinos...[/note]
[note]Taprasme išspirtas?[/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Antr. 04 10, 2018 10:16 pm

[note]Laukiu.[/note]
[note]Man atrodo su tuo mineraliniu šiandien miegosi prie durų kilimėlio [/note]

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Antr. 04 10, 2018 10:19 pm

[note]Ironijos meistrė [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : maliblue & painofchoco
CLAIM : Bailee Madison
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There are times when you will upset me and cause me unwanted anger. There are actions you might act upon that will cause me to worry about you. There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears. There are cruel words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness, but no matter what "I will always love you."- Reuben
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 12:40 am

[note]AR TU JUOKAUJI???? [/note]

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.  Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There are times when you will upset me and cause me unwanted anger. There are actions you might act upon that will cause me to worry about you. There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears. There are cruel words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness, but no matter what "I will always love you."- Reuben
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 12:42 am

[note]HE'S SOOOOO CUTE [/note]
[note]Iš kur tu jį gavai? Kada spėjaaai? Omg[/note]

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.  Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 12:48 am

[note]Tu išprotėjai... [/note]
[note]Vos jį pamačiau kreipiausi Aro vardu, tad manau toks ir bus... I JUST CAN'T. [/note]
[note]Ačiū, ačiū, ačiū! Myliu tave [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 1:06 am

[note]Džiaugiuosi, jog patinka   [/note]
[note]     [/note]
[note]
SENT A PICTURE:

[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 1:17 am

[note]On my way to meet your brother [/note]
[note]
SENT A VIDEO:

[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 1:22 am

[note]Ačiūūū [/note]
[note]Na jis nori pasikalbėt, tad tikriausiai abstrakčiai pamėginsiu nupasakot viską, kas įvyko ligoninėje... [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 1:42 am

[note]Ne... nemanau, kad turiu teise minėti kažką susijusio su tavimi. Jei ką ir papasakosiu tai apie save. Manau, kad jis supras... na bent jau tikiuosi :// nežinau ką darysiu, jeigu jis nuspręs nuo manęs atsiribot[/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 12:51 pm

[note]Viskas privalo būt gerai... And yeah i know. [/note]
[note]You're probably right. I'm stressed out about nothing [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 1:11 pm

[note]let's hope so [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (0)

CREDIT : i dunno
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Lucius, Ophelia, Auriele
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I love you, that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what... --Diana
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Tr. 04 11, 2018 6:14 pm

[note]chill, kiddo, viskas jau gerai [/note]

• The sound of a heart breaking wasn’t a booming blast or even a tense snapping like glass cracking from a corner. It was a soft and pained whine dripping from the lips of its owner like a final sigh escaping a dying body. •
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(0)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Sk. 04 15, 2018 2:14 pm

[note]Sureee, tik neprisiplaukiok [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   Pir. 04 16, 2018 8:53 pm

[note]Ne aš, bet taip... [/note]

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Reuben A.M.J.   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Reuben A.M.J.
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 1011Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: ▲TELEFONAI-
Pereiti į: