rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Alexander Methuselah rašo:
Tos nominacijos sunkesnės nei atrodo. xDD I'm desperate already, o dar net neįpusėjau.

Puikiai suprantu tave;D pirma kartą kai pildžiau sustojau ties trečia nominacija:DDDDD

bleeeem, so true ;DDDDD pildžiau ir ėjau research kažkiek daryt, nes nežinojau daug kur ką priskirt ;DDD

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC

apelsinas mane stebina ;o <3 HOOOOT

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
rimtai kaži kokį tarpą nesilankiau forumuose
Let's not think about this. Maldauju, tik nedink.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC

Ble krč atvarė kad pamiegotų xd

You are not broken. You can love and be loved, despite what may feel like the eternally brutal nature of the world. Even when you’re drowning and so far under, there is always time to reach for someone who will teach you how to breathe again.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

Ne ne nedingsiu

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

Ne ne nedingsiu
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Christopher M. Draven
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Leo
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Tos nominacijos sunkesnės nei atrodo. xDD I'm desperate already, o dar net neįpusėjau.

Puikiai suprantu tave;D pirma kartą kai pildžiau sustojau ties trečia nominacija:DDDDD
Va, va, va. xDDD Aš tą praleidau kol kas, gale eisiu stalkint visus. xDDDDD
aš užpildžiau iškart, įrašiau kokius 5 žmonės ir nusiunčiau :D eisiu perdaryt (kai Gerda atsiųs, ką prieš tai rašiau..)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:54 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
Reuben Artiom Meyer rašo:
awww, kokia claudia rupestinga <333
taprasme?
Nu nes rupinas vaiku, kurio beveik nepazista. Plius net aukojosi del jo. Pagaliau ir reuben pradejo sektis

Found you when your heart was broke I filled your cup until it overflowed Took it so far to keep you close I was afraid to leave you on your own I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:55 pm

jėėėėtus, nu vargšas vaikas nu ;DDD

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:55 pm

What is wrong with me today? xDDDDD Okay. Kas forume turi gerąją pusę?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : starboy & maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Nicholas, Auriele, Hazel
CLAIM : Dylan O'Brien
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Pusę 6 tikrai žadinsiu aš jį

You are not broken. You can love and be loved, despite what may feel like the eternally brutal nature of the world. Even when you’re drowning and so far under, there is always time to reach for someone who will teach you how to breathe again.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t12711-here-are-the-monsters-we-pu
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:58 pm

mamukas?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Christopher M. Draven
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Leo
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:59 pm

apie oficialias ar ne čia klausi? :D

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:59 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
awww, kokia claudia rupestinga <333
taprasme?
Nu nes rupinas vaiku, kurio beveik nepazista. Plius net aukojosi del jo. Pagaliau ir reuben pradejo sektis
čia tik smulkmenos Claudia tikrai jį aprūpins viskuo, ko tik jam prireiks

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:

mamukas?
Same mamukas, kuri vis grasina pereit į blogio pusę? Rlly? :DDD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6667Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: