rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Nova Noémie Methuselah
Queens don't compete with hoes.
CREDIT : icon: sunsain, gif set:tumblr, gif koduotė: STARBOY
ALIAS : Unknown
CLAIM : Barbara Palvin
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:00 pm

kažkodėl asocijuojasi man su Benuku ir Lilli ;DDDD

She has been through more Hell then you will ever know. But, that is what gives her beauty an edge... You can't touch a woman who can wear pain like the grandest of diamonds around her neck.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
CREDIT : maliblue
ALIAS : deima
CLAIM : Grayson Dolan
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : I could watch you for just a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you Alexis
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:00 pm

awww, kokia claudia rupestinga <333

From your very first smile
I knew that I’d walk a mile See, it’s for real when you know; You never wanna let go. These are the reasons I want you to know; You make this place feel like home
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : maliblue;painofchoco ♥
ALIAS : dasviduli, duli duli
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:03 pm

jesus perdažė kambarį mano, kai kietaaai atrodo o.o bet geriau jau Malios fotkes man siųstų mamka, pasiilgau savo ciūcako

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Reuben Artiom Meyer rašo:
awww, kokia claudia rupestinga <333
taprasme?

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:25 pm

finally he hang up, galiu rašyt :)

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco
ALIAS : D.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Maxėj visi panemunės bomžai tokiu metu optimos linijos bambalius perka ble.

You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. […] You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : sunsain
ALIAS : Lauryna
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
and kūrybinė krizė is back

Žinau žiaurus reikalas, bet sesijai prasidėjus turėčiau vėl atsigaut;D nes kam mokytis, geriau forume pasėdėt :D

- a magic world in my baby's arms -
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/
Giedrės
You found your house, so where's your home?

CREDIT : icona// mine signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
ALIAS :
CLAIM : True Kingsman Taron Egerton.
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : ❤ I'm into danger lately. Freya ❤
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Nova Methuselah rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

Žinau žiaurus reikalas, bet sesijai prasidėjus turėčiau vėl atsigaut;D nes kam mokytis, geriau forume pasėdėt :D
... lietuvių liaudies išmintis byloja. :DDDDD Konkrečiai.

there was a war inside me, begging for peace and now that war is over. I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless. i'm gonna laugh and live, and love, and dream, and guide you whenever you need me. and i'm tired oh their stories,
let's write our own.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Alexander Methuselah rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Nova Methuselah rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

... lietuvių liaudies išmintis byloja. :DDDDD Konkrečiai.

Liaudies išminčiai nepasipriešinsi;D ačiū pirmo kurso egzams nes jų dėka sugalvojau sugrįžt į forumus :DDDDDDd

Atgal į viršų Go down
Giedrės

ALIAS :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Tos nominacijos sunkesnės nei atrodo. xDD I'm desperate already, o dar net neįpusėjau.

there was a war inside me, begging for peace and now that war is over. I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless. i'm gonna laugh and live, and love, and dream, and guide you whenever you need me. and i'm tired oh their stories,
let's write our own.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:48 pm

rimtai kaži kokį tarpą nesilankiau forumuose

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC

kas laužo vampyrams nosis ir džinams mėto iš akmenų per galvą? Claudia. HERO OF THE YEAR!

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC

Tos nominacijos sunkesnės nei atrodo. xDD I'm desperate already, o dar net neįpusėjau.

Puikiai suprantu tave;D pirma kartą kai pildžiau sustojau ties trečia nominacija:DDDDD

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Noémie Methuselah
Queens don't compete with hoes.
CREDIT : icon: sunsain, gif set:tumblr, gif koduotė: STARBOY
ALIAS : Unknown
CLAIM : Barbara Palvin
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
Nova Methuselah rašo:
Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

aš net neįsivaizduoju, kas su manim bus xDDD

She has been through more Hell then you will ever know. But, that is what gives her beauty an edge... You can't touch a woman who can wear pain like the grandest of diamonds around her neck.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Giedrės

ALIAS :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:

Puikiai suprantu tave;D pirma kartą kai pildžiau sustojau ties trečia nominacija:DDDDD
Va, va, va. xDDD Aš tą praleidau kol kas, gale eisiu stalkint visus. xDDDDD

let's write our own.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6567Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: