rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : MALIBLUE, STARBOY
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:36 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
@Dominique Olivier Lefévre rašo:
aaaaa koks postas
Čia apie kurį kalbi? :D
Apie paskutinį parke

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:36 pm

aaaaa koks postas
Čia apie kurį kalbi? :D
Apie paskutinį parke
baiiik tu, aš ten susigraudinus po tavo posto rašiaau

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Giana Galathynius
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : caramcream/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Emma Blackbeak rašo:
cute cute
kur kokyybęęę iconos padėjai? :ooooo
error xd per maža foto

She was fire, and light, and ash, and embers. She was Giana Galathynius, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:38 pm

blemba ten kur norėjau rašyt postą, ten su caitlyn laužau kaulus Johan... FFS GERDA
išvis jau ir apie tą meet buvau pamiršus, bet gerai, kad Justė busy still

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Christopher M. Draven
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Leo
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:
@Christopher M. Draven rašo:
Innez Methuselah-Draven rašo:
o kas bus gruodžio 15? :DDDDD
draugų tripas į egiptą be tėvų
bet su įtėviu..

nelabai jis jau ir skaitosi kaip patėvis
jei norės atlaužti moralą(tiek Novai, tiek Ben) skaitysis
Novai gal ir ne, bet Benui tai tikrai skaitysis :DD

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:43 pm

oomg dar yra meet su Mo čiaaa <333 ta proga ten ir parašysiu

Atgal į viršų Go down
Giana Galathynius
SSLYTHERIN (180)
CREDIT : caramcream/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:44 pm

noriu pepperoni picos

She was fire, and light, and ash, and embers. She was Giana Galathynius, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : madison beer
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Į parduotuvę? Nu ne, nu. Neturiu kada.

You’re so calm and quiet, you never say. But there are things inside you. I see them sometimes, hiding in your eyes

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:
Innez Methuselah-Draven rašo:
o kas bus gruodžio 15? :DDDDD
draugų tripas į egiptą be tėvų
bet su įtėviu..

nelabai jis jau ir skaitosi kaip patėvis
jei norės atlaužti moralą(tiek Novai, tiek Ben) skaitysis
Novai gal ir ne, bet Benui tai tikrai skaitysis :DD
ahh true true ;DDD
uuu Nova gets free pass ;D bet įdomu dėl ko Benukas gaus moralą dar labiau laukiu meet

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
CLAIM : madison beer
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Tai dabar neatstos. Nu reik nuvažiuot. Gal ilgai netruksiu.

You’re so calm and quiet, you never say. But there are things inside you. I see them sometimes, hiding in your eyes

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:48 pm

uuugh so many stuff to do and so much inspiration

Atgal į viršų Go down

OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:52 pm

and kūrybinė krizė is back

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:56 pm

naxui noriu rašyt, o jis šneka su manim -.-

Atgal į viršų Go down
Elizabeth A. Gaunt
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : ikona:: maliblue
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
and kūrybinė krizė is back

“They lit her wings with the flames, but she raised to the sky soaring over the clouds until the whole sky caught fire. She flew staring at the destruction with her cold eyes, while the clouds came down as the balls of fire and burnt everyone, who tried to take her wings away into ashes.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:58 pm

pirma reikia ten perskaityt kas darosi, tada rašyt

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6467Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: