rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
CREDIT : MALIBLUE, STARBOY
ALIAS : dzypy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:36 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
@Dominique Olivier Lefévre rašo:
aaaaa koks postas
Čia apie kurį kalbi? :D
Apie paskutinį parke

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...
and each lesson makes us better.

CREDIT : maliblue;painofchoco ♥
ALIAS : dasviduli, duli duli
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:36 pm

aaaaa koks postas
Čia apie kurį kalbi? :D
Apie paskutinį parke
baiiik tu, aš ten susigraudinus po tavo posto rašiaau

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Emma Blackbeak
They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love.
CREDIT : ST★RGAZING
ALIAS : G
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Camila Mendes
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:37 pm

@Emma Blackbeak rašo:
cute cute
kur kokyybęęę iconos padėjai? :ooooo
error xd per maža foto

it was a time to drown
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.”
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:38 pm

blemba ten kur norėjau rašyt postą, ten su caitlyn laužau kaulus Johan... FFS GERDA
išvis jau ir apie tą meet buvau pamiršus, bet gerai, kad Justė busy still

I'm done with the noise that life seems to bring.But I'll use my voice, it's my turn to sing.  Dream in my soul and I won't let it go. They try to keep me down but I just get higher.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Christopher M. Draven
We are all insects. Groping towards something terrible or divine.

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
ALIAS : Gabija
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Rafael
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:
@Christopher M. Draven rašo:
@Innez Methuselah-Draven rašo:
o kas bus gruodžio 15? :DDDDD
draugų tripas į egiptą be tėvų
bet su įtėviu..

nelabai jis jau ir skaitosi kaip patėvis
jei norės atlaužti moralą(tiek Novai, tiek Ben) skaitysis
Novai gal ir ne, bet Benui tai tikrai skaitysis :DD

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:43 pm

oomg dar yra meet su Mo čiaaa <333 ta proga ten ir parašysiu

Atgal į viršų Go down
Emma Blackbeak
They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love.
CREDIT : ST★RGAZING
ALIAS : G
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Camila Mendes
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:44 pm

noriu pepperoni picos

it was a time to drown
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.”
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco
ALIAS : D.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Į parduotuvę? Nu ne, nu. Neturiu kada.

You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. […] You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Noémie Methuselah
Queens don't compete with hoes.
CREDIT : icon: sunsain, gif set:tumblr, gif koduotė: STARBOY
ALIAS : Unknown
CLAIM : Barbara Palvin
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:
@Innez Methuselah-Draven rašo:
o kas bus gruodžio 15? :DDDDD
draugų tripas į egiptą be tėvų
bet su įtėviu..

nelabai jis jau ir skaitosi kaip patėvis
jei norės atlaužti moralą(tiek Novai, tiek Ben) skaitysis
Novai gal ir ne, bet Benui tai tikrai skaitysis :DD
ahh true true ;DDD
uuu Nova gets free pass ;D bet įdomu dėl ko Benukas gaus moralą dar labiau laukiu meet

She has been through more Hell then you will ever know. But, that is what gives her beauty an edge... You can't touch a woman who can wear pain like the grandest of diamonds around her neck.

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : painofchoco
ALIAS : D.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Tai dabar neatstos. Nu reik nuvažiuot. Gal ilgai netruksiu.

You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. […] You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:48 pm

uuugh so many stuff to do and so much inspiration

Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : sunsain
ALIAS : Lauryna
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : One and only - Nova <3
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:52 pm

and kūrybinė krizė is back

- a magic world in my baby's arms -
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://sunsain.livejournal.com/
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:56 pm

naxui noriu rašyt, o jis šneka su manim -.-

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Noémie Methuselah
Queens don't compete with hoes.
CREDIT : icon: sunsain, gif set:tumblr, gif koduotė: STARBOY
ALIAS : Unknown
CLAIM : Barbara Palvin
IN RELATIONSHIP W/ : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Benjamin Moriarty rašo:
and kūrybinė krizė is back

She has been through more Hell then you will ever know. But, that is what gives her beauty an edge... You can't touch a woman who can wear pain like the grandest of diamonds around her neck.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
A bruise is a lesson...

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:58 pm

pirma reikia ten perskaityt kas darosi, tada rašyt

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6467Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: