rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

CREDIT : Tristan darbas
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Keera || Rafael
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:27 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
Gerda. pirma seni meet, tada nauji. net nebandai.
aš sau irig tą sakau, bet taip norisi dar vieno

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (26)
CREDIT : icon:sunsain, gif set: sunsain, gif koduotė: STARBOY
CLAIM : Barbė devyndarbė
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : I told the Stars about You - Benjamin <3
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:29 pm

@Christopher M. Draven rašo:

vaikai, palaukit Gruodžio 15

The men in the room suddenly realized that they did not want to know her better. She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:30 pm

@Dominique Olivier Lefévre rašo:
aaaaa koks postas
Čia apie kurį kalbi? :D

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:

iki to laiko planuoju tikrai apsimažint meetų :D bet xujne čia gausis, kai visi taip gerai rašo ir nenoriu nutraukt meetų

Too nice to pass you by and I can't believe. You've been here the whole time.  You made me feel again...  made me dance circles 'round the pieces of your heart..
Atgal į viršų Go down

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : But he supported her as best he could; the way a spider supports a fly when it has been tangled in his web
ABOUT CHARACTER : But I am not perfect in my way of putting things, because I lack the divine simplicity, of being only what I appear to be.

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:

tai ok, Chris naujų meet mėnesį neima. aš kažką kitą iš 3 išleisiu

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Giana Galathynius
SSLYTHERIN (135)
CREDIT : noirparadis/maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Archibald Wright
CLAIM : Alycia Debnam-Carey
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:32 pm

cute cute

She was fire, and light, and ash, and embers. She was Giana Galathynius, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : avataras sonrisa parašas maliblue
DC

o kas bus gruodžio 15? :DDDDD

Mirror, mirror on the wall,will I stand or will I fall...

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC

Emma Blackbeak rašo:
cute cute
kur kokyybęęę iconos padėjai? :ooooo

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC

Innez Methuselah-Draven rašo:
draugų tripas į egiptą be tėvų

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Nova Methuselah rašo:

iki to laiko planuoju tikrai apsimažint meetų :D bet xujne čia gausis, kai visi taip gerai rašo ir nenoriu nutraukt meetų
o tu daryk kaip mes, prieš užbaigiant dėl naujo susitark :D

negi man vėl pas ją reiks belstis, nes aukselis neturi, ką rengtis -.-

Atgal į viršų Go down

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:34 pm

bet su įtėviu..

Atgal į viršų Go down
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (26)
ABOUT CHARACTER : She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
DC

Claudia, I know the feeling bet Chris sako tiesą ;D susitark dėl kito meet

Christopher, nu okėėė ;DD bet žiūrėk, kad poto nebūtu per daug kai Egipte užsiaus chebra

The men in the room suddenly realized that they did not want to know her better. She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (26)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC

Viena minutė liko ir pastrigo. Are you fucking kidding me?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Nova Theodora Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (26)
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:35 pm

bet su įtėviu..

nelabai jis jau ir skaitosi kaip patėvis

Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(26)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Št. 11 18, 2017 3:35 pm

viskas. tikrai visur atrašysiu. tada tikrai pasiimsiu dar vieną meet ir žudysiuos :))))))))))))

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 6367Pereiti prie : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: