rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

Mintys [#26]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Camila Lea Clark
RRAVENCLAW (103)

CREDIT : maliblue
CLAIM : Sarah McDaniel
ABOUT CHARACTER : Camila pakliuvusi į Hogvartsą buvo lengvas taikinys besityčiojantiems iš jos bendraklasiams. Negryno kraujo, kilusi iš gana sunkiai besiverčiančios šeimos, neįprastų - skirtingų spalvų akių savininkė. Draugų praktiškai šioje mokykloje neturėjo, sunku jai čia buvo iki lemtingos akimirkos, kuomet jos čiut neužmušė. Metus teko padaryti pertrauką nuo mokslų, Camila gydėsi, per tą laiką subrendo ir sumoteriškėjo. Lankymąsis pas psichologą po traumos padėjo merginai sustiprėti kaip asmenybei. Visiškai pasikeitusi ir išmokusi pastovėti už save Camila grįžo į Hogvartsą ketindama ten pabaigti mokslus.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 5:53 pm

nu ir nusisvaigau....reikia eit ruoštis

I'm a wandress, I'm a one night stand. Don't belong to no city, Don't belong to no man. I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

CREDIT : maliblue
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : pasimečiau
CLAIM : Colton Haynes ♥
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 5:54 pm

ir pasimečiau kiek turi Benas meetu ;oo

The older I get the more I realize spending time alone is soothing. It’s not a bad thing to spend time alone with your thoughts and turning off the distractions around you. Being able to be comfortable with who you are and letting yourself just be. That’s what I’ve realized. Cause one day your 21 and your life is never how you imagined. The places you see and the relationships you make is incredible. It’s inspiring. But remember to take time to you. Remember to just breathe.
Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : westcoast, starboy
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 5:55 pm

wtff pasimečiau

don't let them in, don't let them see;
a kingdom of isolation, and it looks like i'm the queen. conceal, don't feel.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
CLAIM : T. E.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Paskęsiu, jei ausinių negausiu. Net nežinau nuo ko pradėt, bet I'm so excited.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-

CREDIT : disasterqueen
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Alice&Eric
CLAIM : Ian Somerhalder
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Bonkė stpdv
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:00 pm

O blem reik į meetus atrašytxD

I didn’t know what it was like to be happy, to be fulfilled, to be complete.
But now I do, and now that I know that feeling, to live without it?
Pft, there’s no point.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Gucci Voldemort
GHOGWARTS PROFESSOR
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:09 pm

reikia dar Laurynai atrašyt
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

CREDIT : icona// katele signature// tell me the credit, if you know who's it is.
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Mama palinko prie ekrano, pažiūrėjo į mano iconą ir sako "Čia Kęstutis Pūkas?" Ne, mama, blet, čia ne Kęstutis Pūkas.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t10673-we-re-riding-into-the-dark-
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

CREDIT : painofchoco
CLAIM : Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:12 pm

reikės gal vaikus Kalėdoms išsitempt į šiltus kraštus? :o

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Claudios parašas.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Stheno Lamia Crimson
HHUFFLEPUFF (192)
CREDIT : painofchoco or maliblue or sunsain or xionide
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : William
CLAIM : Jessie Paege
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Aš taip noriu atrašyt į visus meetus, bet kartu turiu padaryt tuos geo namų darbus, nes kitaip mokytoja manęs antrąkart nepagailės

It is not clear why we choose the fire pathway/ Where we end is not the way that we had planned/ All the spirits gather 'round like it's our last day

Atgal į viršų Go down
CREDIT : MALIBLUE, STARBOY
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:18 pm

gerai, reikia galutinai susidėliot mintis ir chapter 3 parašyt. Ai blemba, dar gi į meetą visai pamiršau atrašyt

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Reuben, Luke&William♥
ABOUT CHARACTER : She's it... She's the best of both worlds. She's that independent, focused, ambitious queen. She's a boss. She can handle her own. And she's as alpha as they come. But at the same time, she knows where to draw the line and be a woman. She has a soft, submissive side, with a heart of gold. She's affectionate, passionate and extremely sexual. She knows how to take care of a man. She's spiritual, selfless and understands the definition of unconditional love. She's it. She's the best of both worlds. And whoever God decides to send her, will be luckiest man alive.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Alexander Methuselah rašo:
Claudios parašas.
ačiū meiliaaa <3 pirma kartą kažką pati pasidariau

i'm slipping into the deep end. i'm in over my head - i can't catch my breath. i'm slipping into the deep end. feel the current within, i can't help, i give in. like light in my veins, darkness is sinking, darkness is sinking me .

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://dangerouscity.forum.st/t11014-painofchoco Online

CREDIT : emdreams, MALIBLUE
OTHER CHARS I HAVE : Dominic ♚
CLAIM : Reinhart
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE : Then I realize what it is. It's him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Aleliuja!

♡ I needed him like I'd never needed anyone
Love demands everything, they say, but my love demands only this: that no matter what happens or how long it takes, you`ll keep faith in me,you`ll remember who we are, and you`ll never feel despair
Atgal į viršų Go down
Alexander Noah Howland
GGRYFFINDOR (102)

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE :
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:26 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
Claudios parašas.
Labai šauniai gavosi.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Claudia Rose Johnson
GGRYFFINDOR PREFECT(102)

DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   Kv. 11 16, 2017 6:29 pm

@Claudia Rose Johnson rašo:
Claudios parašas.
Labai šauniai gavosi.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content
DC
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Mintys [#26]   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Mintys [#26]
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 467Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
DC :: Naujausas naujinimas-
Pereiti į: